CaptNkllm Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 (edited) Well sense Craig is going out of town here soon I thought I would give him a great push off PIC Just remember....WHO LOVES YOU BABY!!!! :chkn: Go ahead and add in what ya think... lol :porn: Capt Edited October 21, 2008 by CaptNkllm Quote
CaptNkllm Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 We had a blast at state line watching the sand races here is a pic of a jeep that crashed right after Craig left he walked away and was fine..... it was great out there and also ran into Steveo.. nice to see him and the family Capt Quote
CaptNkllm Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 :chkn: wow I have to bump my own posts lol Capt Quote
dunefreak Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 I got nothin. I don't know wtf is going on here. ...and hey, you ran into STEVEO out there? McNulty? and family? :?: :chkn: Quote
vegas style Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 cant bag on the guy when he is happy with his kids Quote
barefoot bob Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: wtf is capt trying to say here ??? Quote
wingnut Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 Yeah Steve and Lupe were right next to our friends, they came over for a few, nice to see them. As for the umbrella, Capt was all about it, he was even swinging on it like a stripper. Thanks for having my back Vegas style!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 Yeah Steve and Lupe were right next to our friends, they came over for a few, nice to see them. As for the umbrella, Capt was all about it, he was even swinging on it like a stripper. Thanks for having my back Vegas style!!!! Right on. Capt threw me off when he said Steveo and "family". Could you imagine a bunch of lil "that's fuggin right's" runnin around. Quote
CaptNkllm Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: wtf is capt trying to say here ??? I said PICKUP YOUR DAMN phone!!!! lol Call me Bob...or look at your phone texts. Sry didnt know who she was so I a$$-umed it was wife or what lol ... my bad Capt Quote
dunefreak Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 I said PICKUP YOUR DAMN phone!!!! lol Call me Bob...or look at your phone texts. Sry didnt know who she was so I a$$-umed it was wife or what lol ... my bad Capt Yes Lupe is Steve's wife. I thought you meant he had more people with him when you said FAMILY. no worries David. I was just confused for a sec. Check it out...this is now the worst thread ever! :poop: :moon: Quote
dunefreak Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 Grrrreat...Capt took the pic down and now everyone is REALLY confused. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 .............like reading a book that skips from chapter 2 to 11 back 1, then 15...... dammit cole, i told you not to sell him that bong!! Quote
desertskyz Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 i tHOUGHT i hAD mISSED sOMETHING. tHIS Is cONFUSING. :?: I should get to work now. Quote
SandSoulja Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 we are all now dumber by reading this post. but f it....i was bored anyway!!! Quote
CaptNkllm Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 Pic was removed for a needed reason. Thread is still good tho and fypt = fuk yo personal time ok capt LOL Quote
SandSoulja Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 haha shiat now i really wanna see it!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.