What are ya cookin for T-Day?

dunefreak

So what is everyone planning on doing out at D for their get fat T-Day feast? I might just do a turkey at home and bring it out already cooked. The deep fryer is badass and all...but it cuts into my dune time. :lol:

We usually do it up with the whole shabang....turkey, taters, yams, stuffing, green bean casserole, corn, salad, rolls, fruit, etc etc, but not too sure this year. It's looking like a turkey sammich and a G&T. :think::beercheers::dunno:

Whatcha got planned? :thumb:

We will be doing the whole shabang! I missed out on turkey day last year, so im excited to be celebrating with my extended dune family.

Deep fried turkey, ham, taters, sweet taters, stuffing, rolls, pies, veggies & dip, cheese n crackers, green bean caserole, cranberries! Whewwwwww. Sounds delicious! Cant wait! :beercheers: :angry2: :beercheers:

We will be doing the whole shabang! I missed out on turkey day last year, so im excited to be celebrating with my extended dune family.

Deep fried turkey, ham, taters, sweet taters, stuffing, rolls, pies, veggies & dip, cheese n crackers, green bean caserole, cranberries! Whewwwwww. Sounds delicious! Cant wait! :beercheers: :angry2: :beercheers:

:bawl::lol:

Years back we'd swing by Albertsons and they had a big box dealio with a full T day dinner to go.

Now we pre cook it all, and re-heat at the dunes, except the mashed potatoes.

Kids love them fresh made.

Traditions are:

Broguers Dairy Egg Nog Still in the old school glass milk bottles.

Mixes well with Castillo rum.

Sweet potato pie. Kids think it's just a teriffic pumpkin pie recipe.

Several Fruit and off-the-hook one taste and you die Thai macaroni salads.

The cheap Grocery store pies are better than the expensive Marie Callenders IOHO's.

Callenders doesn't put the care into them anymore.

Years back we'd swing by Albertsons and they had a big box dealio with a full T day dinner to go.

Now we pre cook it all, and re-heat at the dunes, except the mashed potatoes.

Kids love them fresh made.

Traditions are:

Broguers Dairy Egg Nog Still in the old school glass milk bottles.

Mixes well with Castillo rum.

Sweet potato pie. Kids think it's just a teriffic pumpkin pie recipe.

Several Fruit and off-the-hook one taste and you die Thai macaroni salads.

The cheap Grocery store pies are better than the expensive Marie Callenders IOHO's.

Callenders doesn't put the care into them anymore.

KICKS ASSSSSSSSS!!!!!

It's gonna happen, I'm bringing out a ham, taters and rolls and some guac and chips....SF Woody :beercheers:

Lisa is cooking a turkey on wednesday to bring out. and of course all the fixxxins. So im sure there will be more than turkey sammwhiches!!!! COME ONNNNNNNNN! :beercheers:

Yeppers 3 turkey's, I am making RUM :bawl: sweet tatoes! (mmmmm.......)

Rolls, Pumpkin Spice sweet bread, veggies, mashed taters, gravy,2 hams, green bean cassarole, cranny berries, cherry, pumpkin, apple, and apple crumble pies........ :lol: :hungry:

Yeah Pete you know damn well you are MORE then welcome to come over and eat din din with us!! But you may have to bring your own G&T....or have one of Mike's frozen concoctions....he's bringing the machine!!

Did someone say eggnog????? :beercheers:

Heck I think we should ALL come together and have one massive dinner!! And remember what we are all thankful for! I know I am thankful for alot of things this year and having AWESOME friends is #1 on my list!! :beercheers:

Oh yeah...............did someone say eggnog??? :angry2:

:angry2: I can't stand food related holidays! Unless there was a bacon holiday... That's it! I declare National Bacon Day :D

Ya'll have fun with your dinners though :beercheers:

I have to take care of all the fishes before we leave that day, should I feed them turkey?

You should try a Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped turkey.. Just a thought.. :beercheers:

ahh come on Pete...... We know youre looking for handouts!! HAHA. Are you sure you dont wanna go over and eat with the big ole group? ARE YOU SURE?????? The huge mess of a huge gathering? ARE YOU SURE??? POTLUCK!!!!!!!

ahh come on Pete...... We know youre looking for handouts!! HAHA. Are you sure you dont wanna go over and eat with the big ole group? ARE YOU SURE?????? The huge mess of a huge gathering? ARE YOU SURE??? POTLUCK!!!!!!!

Haha! Only if your mom's there :beercheers: