Kharma train finally making a stop for OJ!

wingnut

HE will start serving today the 15 years and he has a mandatory 3 years so a total of 9 until he can get paroled and i doubt they will parole him after the 6 on that charge and he could do up to the 15.

That is besides all the other charges he has against him .

Can anyone break down the way it works. Do they make him serve the 15 and then when he is eligible for parole they will either say yes or no then after that he will be judged on the other charges and the judge will decide how many years he will do on them?

HE will start serving today the 15 years and he has a mandatory 3 years so a total of 9 until he can get paroled and i doubt they will parole him after the 6 on that charge and he could do up to the 15.

That is besides all the other charges he has against him .

Can anyone break down the way it works. Do they make him serve the 15 and then when he is eligible for parole they will either say yes or no then after that he will be judged on the other charges and the judge will decide how many years he will do on them?

Most of the charges run concurrently, so that's a good question. There were a couple of charges that he was sentenced consecutively, so I think he could serve up to 18 years total if he doesn't get paroled. Who knows! All I know is that he is where he belongs right now. And he only had 64 days time served, so he still has a long a$$ time to sit in jail before he is even considered being set free!!!! But with all those counts against him, I'm sure he will serve more than 9 years..... :black:

• Count No. 1: 1 year for conspiracy to commit a crime

• Count No. 2: 12-48 months (concurrent) for conspiracy to commit kidnapping

• Count No. 3: 12-48 months (concurrent) for conspiracy to commit burglary

• Count No. 4: 26-120 months (concurrent) for burglary while in possession of a deadly weapon

• Count No. 5: 15 years (concurrent) for first-degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon. Parole eligibility begins after five years.

• Count No. 6: 15 years (concurrent) for first-degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon. Parole eligibility begins after five years.

• Count No. 7: 60-180 months(concurrent) for robbery with use of a deadly weapon

• Count No. 8: 60-180 months(concurrent) for robbery with use of a deadly weapon

• Count No. 9: 18-72 months (consecutive to count No. 8) for assault with a deadly weapon

• Count No. 10: 18-72 months (consecutive to count No. 9) for assault with a deadly weapon

Will he be the new Nv State Prison quarterback or a receiver?

" REMAKE OF THE LONGEST YARD" starring O.J. Simpson

:angry2: good stuff, Jill :dope:

Karma's a biatch! Have fun OJ :idiot:

.....shoulda put some thought in to bringing GUNS to get yo shiat! :black: Dumb move and he's paying for it now...along with the 2 murders he committed. :clap: