Jeremy Lusk needs our help...

Eclipse RV

As most of you know, Jeremy Lusk, Metal Mulisha FMX rider and X Games Gold Metalist, suffered severe injuries this past weekend at one of the world's biggest freestyle motocross shows, X Knights, in San Jose, Costa Rica.

He needs to get back to the United States as soon as possible to see the very best doctors the world can provide. He's currently in a drug induced coma with injuries to his brain. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Please go to

http://prayforjeremylusk.blogspot.com/

Yes the video is very hard to watch... :(:(:(

Especially for someone so full of life!! My friend Tim who owns Bad Seed Productions let me know the other day that this had happened!! Been sending a prayer for him everyday, its very sad..I wish there was more that I could do besides sending out prayers, but thats unfortunately all I can do right now :(:(

All the prayers and any possible help are needed.. Thank you Brent for posting this up..

Here is a copy of the latest email...

Hey Everyone,

Some of you may have heard our close friend/ Mulisha team rider Jermey Lusk was critically injured late Friday in Costa Rica during a FMX show.

He is suffering from major head trauma and we are all trying to come together and help them in these times.

Jeremy will have to be air ambulanced back to the states to seek extensive medical care,

any donation would be greatly appreciated to help the family with all the cost.

Please keep him in your prayers and we are all trusting that its in Gods hands now!

Below is the link to the site where donations can be made.

Thank you

Marissa Deegan

The Athlete Recovery Fund

Edited by sand chick

That's not good. Hope everything works out to get him back to the states and have a full recovery.

This sounds alot like Stephan Murray. My sisters good friend was his wife. She couldnt handle the stress of the situation and they are not together anymore, very sad.

That's not good. Hope everything works out to get him back to the states and have a full recovery.

This sounds alot like Stephan Murray. My sisters good friend was his wife. She couldnt handle the stress of the situation and they are not together anymore, very sad.

Not to be the a-hole I can be but Melisa Deegan posting for help is kind of crap. Metal Mullisha is a multi million dollar a year business for a few years at least. Put your money back into your members and dont ask the public for help. Shamefull. On the flip hope for a full recovery for Jeremy.

Not to be the a-hole I can be but Melisa Deegan posting for help is kind of crap. Metal Mullisha is a multi million dollar a year business for a few years at least. Put your money back into your members and dont ask the public for help. Shamefull. On the flip hope for a full recovery for Jeremy.

She didn't post it up for public.....this was a private email that I got that I thought I would pass along is all... regaurdless of anything else..the FAMILY needs the support and thoughts and prayers

RIP you will be missed...

And just to let the haters know I posted this from a private e-mail that I got from the Team Manager from H-bomb Films he is a good friend of mine, and if tells me that someone needs our help then I do everything in my power to help...

Very sad to hear this. I was praying he would pull thru this horrific accident. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

As hard as it is to let someone go, sometimes its better they dont survive when the injuries are really terrible. Quality of life comes into play when someone sustains injuries such as his. And I hope no one takes it the wrong way me saying that, just my opinion.

Rest in Peace Jeremy!!

wasn't he like 23 or 24 years old? shame he had to die so young.

when it's your turn I guess you have no say in that part. But we all have the opportunity to tell everyone around you that you love them and care about them, don't let that opportunity pass because you might not get it again.

Edited by bp-guy