how about a ddr trail ride?

quad~dizzle

i was thinking with dumont season coming to an end that maybe we could get a group ride somewhere? sxs,dirt bikes,quads,jeeps etc. i dont know where so i couldnt figure where to post this :dayum: so who is up for it? cold creek,logandale,sandy valley? :assblast: all i wanna do is :freakin_nuts:

I am going to razor road this weekend with the Dunes and Trails ATV club. Sat. ride is 60 miles. I am sure anyone is welcome if you want to make the trip. It's about 10 miles outside of Baker. They also have lots of other rides planned and I want to tag along to find some new riding places for day and weekend trips.

Edited by ynot

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think anyone ever planned anything. I might be hitten up Logandale or somewhere on Sunday. :thumb:

Change of plans. We're gonna hit up the Bitter Springs trail on Sunday. Anyone who wants to go is more than welcome. :laughing:

We're meeting up at the truck stop/ Iron SKillet at the speedway exit at 8 AM.

Bitter Springs is a trail that runs from the southern edge of Valley of Fire over to Northshore Road close to Callville Bay. It is a nice ride with some neat stuff to see.

Also, Skyz the Sami would make it.

Jill:

[url=http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=11337&hl=bitter+springs#28

Edited by SANDAWG