raspadoo Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 06 Tatum Black Widow, twin turbo ls2 on pump gas (-= Quote
dunefreak Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 hell yeah Eric! That thing was going for a killer price. Congratulations. VERY nice Quote
raspadoo Posted April 14, 2009 Author Posted April 14, 2009 hell yeah Eric! That thing was going for a killer price. Congratulations. VERY nice Thanks Pete, "Talladega" on thursday shake n bake Quote
Jakster884 Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 Congrats. Nice rail. All I can say is One day.... Quote
Chitty Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 (edited) Nice car! Looks great in the sand! Edited April 14, 2009 by Chitty Quote
bp-guy Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 Wow, Sweet ride. Have fun and take pictures. Quote
mush Posted April 14, 2009 Posted April 14, 2009 man i have been watching that car thread, that has to be one of the baddest a$$ rails i have seen, the paint is sick on it too. you suck! lol have fun mang, and good score can't wait to see it around D. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 Thanks Pete, "Talladega" on thursday shake n bake nahhh!!! Go out Saturday! I will be out there for the day. I can get some killer pics of that thing with you behind the wheel and a chit eatin grin on your face. lol Quote
wingnut Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 Sweet Eric!!! Beautiful ride!!! I was watching that thread and wondering if that was the one you were gonna pull the trigger on!!! Quote
raspadoo Posted April 15, 2009 Author Posted April 15, 2009 nahhh!!! Go out Saturday! I will be out there for the day. I can get some killer pics of that thing with you behind the wheel and a chit eatin grin on your face. lol That would be thurs - sun Quote
dunefreak Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 That would be thurs - sun SaWEET. See you out there then. Quote
Ocotillo Boy Posted May 10, 2009 Posted May 10, 2009 Go get some Dez tires for that thing and lets go!! Quote
raspadoo Posted May 10, 2009 Author Posted May 10, 2009 (edited) Go get some Dez tires for that thing and lets go!! Oh damn you found my hiding spot, welcome to the board Bryan Have to get you out to Dumont so you can become Dumont Boy... :bert: Edited May 10, 2009 by raspadoo Quote
Ocotillo Boy Posted May 10, 2009 Posted May 10, 2009 Oh damn you found my hiding spot, welcome to the board Bryan Have to get you out to Dumont so you can become Dumont Boy... :bert: I found you Brotha!! Looks pretty cool around here ( ) Quote
Ocotillo Boy Posted May 10, 2009 Posted May 10, 2009 I just noticed you don't have a "Finally got a buggy" thread over in GlamisDunes.com Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.