Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

man i have been watching that car thread, that has to be one of the baddest a$$ rails i have seen, the paint is sick on it too.

you suck! lol have fun mang, and good score can't wait to see it around D.

Posted

Thanks Pete, "Talladega" on thursday :D shake n bake :thumb:

nahhh!!! Go out Saturday! I will be out there for the day. I can get some killer pics of that thing with you behind the wheel and a chit eatin grin on your face. lol :laughing:

Posted

Sweet Eric!!! Beautiful ride!!! I was watching that thread and wondering if that was the one you were gonna pull the trigger on!!! :thumb:

Posted

nahhh!!! Go out Saturday! I will be out there for the day. I can get some killer pics of that thing with you behind the wheel and a chit eatin grin on your face. lol :flipoff:

That would be thurs - sun :thumb::laughing:

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Go get some Dez tires for that thing and lets go!! :laughoff:

Oh damn you found my hiding spot, welcome to the board Bryan :laughing: Have to get you out to Dumont so you can become Dumont Boy... :bert:

Edited by raspadoo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...