Things of YesterYear you did

EY3BA11

Seeing that high school pictures thread over on GD where Flock Of seagulls guy was the best one in the list i thought hmmm Anyone else got any old photos to show those things you used to do back in the day where you would go.. YUP cant do that chit no more.

Me racing BMX would be one of them. Prolly the only reason why im half decent at riding a dirtbike :P

post-2-1239744124_thumb.gif

I already did post some old mullet chit / racing but wingding badgered me :thumb:

But look to your left .

No at my avator that's me back in 93 on my 93 cr250 carey harts supercross track in the rock pit across from rc willy in hendo back in the day ! Gosh that brings back so many memories ! can't believe it been 16+ years :flipoff::laughing:

I already did post some old mullet chit / racing but wingding badgered me :thumb:

But look to your left .

No at my avator that's me back in 93 on my 93 cr250 carey harts supercross track in the rock pit across from rc willy in hendo back in the day ! Gosh that brings back so many memories ! can't believe it been 16+ years :flipoff::flipoff:

Yeah you looked like Scott Baio!! :laughing:

Who cares who badgers you! Its all in good fun!! And besides Wingy badgers everyone.. its to be expected!

Thats it! Tomorrow I am bringing in a pic of me showing my horse, so I can scan in it here at work and ya'all can laugh at me dress up in my cowgirl gear!!! :thumb::laughing:

Hell yeah I need to scan my goat tying, barrel racing, pole bending and rodeo queen pics. Now thats redneck.

We build forts in the desert and BB BB gun fights. :guns: Oh! we also had a mini bike club called the Mini Bruts and used the raise all kinds of cane in the hood.

Edited by desertskyz

i used to have some pics on my computer...an old one of me and Rick Johnson (#1 AMA Pro Moto X'r) back when i was about 15 or so.

but iam not bringing up any picture ammo for Jeff or Dan to get me back...lol

That would be a cool pic to hold on too... all I have is autographs no pics...

:thumb:

How old were you Jodi?

That was either 15 or 16 years old! That was taken during a barrell riding competion, I actually went to the state fair in 4H with her for barrel racing. Bright Hope was her name and believe it or not..she was a papered Appalossa!

Edited by sand chick

I never played sports and never rode a dirt bike or anything like that until I met my husband. However, I have always been into Halloween. Here's a pic of me and my big sis. My parents dressed me up as a hobo!

:DDRrocks::watching::lol:

post-1635-1239857831_thumb.jpg