Just Mike Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 nice looking car!! so what is left in the garage after all the horsepower trading? just the new car and the quads? Yep. The good thing is that there is lees to maintain. Quote
xXQuickSandXx Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 SSIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!! Dune vids please! Quote
White Rhino Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 ok Mike where are the pics!!!!! get out of the drivers seat take some pics and then you can go back to sitting in it :beer_bang: Quote
sand chick Posted June 9, 2009 Author Posted June 9, 2009 Yeah.. no kidding!!! He must be in there having his breakfast and morning Monster.. He took some pics last night, but she was pretty dusty and I think he may want to shine her up! Quote
sand chick Posted June 9, 2009 Author Posted June 9, 2009 (edited) Fine I will put up some dark a$$ dirty pics. It really needs to be seen in person if you are not familiar with trick cars. I have been just looking it over all mooring and it is just built so well. I can barley reach the pedals cause it is so big. I forgot to log Jodi out so this getting posted under her. Edited June 9, 2009 by sand chick Quote
White Rhino Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 DAYUMM that thing is sick Mike! :ah: very very nice!!!! Quote
Moparskin18 Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 DAYUMM that thing is sick Mike! :ah: very very nice!!!! i second that!!!! :beer_bang: :ah: :ah: :ah: looks like it matches the 5th wheel too... Quote
kr350 Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 I couldn't be happier for you Mike. I am glad to see all your hard work and crafty trades resulted in you getting the car you wanted. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 Congrats on the new ride! Its a beautiful car!! Quote
Sand Angel Posted June 10, 2009 Posted June 10, 2009 That look's awesome!!! Do you think Mike will actually let me get in this one since the other two have broke the minute I get in them???!!!! Quote
sand chick Posted June 10, 2009 Author Posted June 10, 2009 That look's awesome!!! Do you think Mike will actually let me get in this one since the other two have broke the minute I get in them???!!!! :beer_bang: He may not even let you look at this one!! You jinxer!!! Quote
Just Mike Posted June 10, 2009 Posted June 10, 2009 Well I got it all cleaned and polished up and wow what a difference it made. This car is fuggin nice looking. I am not going to bother taking pics and putting them up as you have to see it in person to see how nice it really is. Plus I am just way to tired to put the paddles on. Quote
RRC Posted June 10, 2009 Posted June 10, 2009 I saw you on the 58 just before the 58/15 interchange, Nice ride. Congrats... Quote
Just Mike Posted June 10, 2009 Posted June 10, 2009 I saw you on the 58 just before the 58/15 interchange, Nice ride. Congrats... Thanks. Well worth the trip. Quote
Just Mike Posted June 11, 2009 Posted June 11, 2009 Very nice ,Congrats !!!!! Thanks Joe. We were looking at yours hard but I found someone to give me top dollar for my trade. Quote
CaptNkllm Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 Go give her HELL Mike.. run the newness off this weekend lol Congrats Man!! and .. WO MAN Capt Quote
Just Mike Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 Got to try it out this weekend. Wow what a nice build Trick does. I love this car even more after getting to spend some time driving it. Here are some pics from this weekend. Quote
Just Mike Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 Got to try it out this weekend. Wow what a nice build Trick does. I love this car even more after getting to spend some time driving it. Here are some pics from this weekend. Quote
RUn2it Posted June 15, 2009 Posted June 15, 2009 I'll 2nd that wow! Better put some wheelie bars on that wing Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.