night drags

mex450

:beercheers: hi guys this eric , hope u all had a good time, thanks to all of u for showing up ..tiger from tiger racing would like thank everyone for the turnout i swear it was one the best times i have ever had really!!!great turnout no injuries, no fights, lot of beer thought!! but it was all good.thank you pete for the ads u rock!!...

muchas gracias!! :beercheers:

Hell yeah! No prob, Eric. We can only hope the next one in August is just as good or better. I can't wait.

Yes it was great time and if we get word that there will be lights I will make the trip again ! lets trys make this one even better !! and yes thanks to who ever brought the lights

Edited by stock 350

I just hope at the next one people are more considerate and stop leaving their trash and beer cans on the ground. We pulled up to watch the drags and I noticed a lot of trash laying around. Remember pack it in and pack it out. We all have to do our part to keep it clean out there. Other than that, was an awesome turnout. Some fast a$$ Banshee's out there. Hope to see everyone out there next time.

I just hope at the next one people are more considerate and stop leaving their trash and beer cans on the ground. We pulled up to watch the drags and I noticed a lot of trash laying around. Remember pack it in and pack it out. We all have to do our part to keep it clean out there. Other than that, was an awesome turnout. Some fast a$$ Banshee's out there. Hope to see everyone out there next time.

Yeah i wont say any names but we had to clean up after the guys next to us! and yes PACK IT IN PACK IT OUT !

The next morning we walked around and collected trash. we filled a 30 gal. trash bag and that just put a small dent in it. we even picked up full beer cans/bottles. if these guys only realized what they may cause.. closure!!!!!

if these guys only realized what they may cause.. closure!!!!!

I noticed that a lot of the people who showed up wernet dumont regulars and just came out to drag their banshees, I hate to say how many people I saw throwing sh*t on the ground.

It seemed to be a different crowd from the last night drags :beercheers::mex::mex:

at one of the banshee wars events, somebody posted a comment about people littering on planetsand.com, i happened to witness the littering and group responsible, and posted about it.. it got ugly afterwards.

i have a banshee and i do not to attend banshee related events anymore because they attract a certain, ignorant crowd. for the most part they don't frequent this forum, but most of us know who they are.

hopefully the DDR annual august night run doesn't start to attract this particular crowd.

So i must chime in. I know my lame a$$ was not present but i wish i was but that's another story. But can you honestly tell me after looking at a pic with such a huge crowd . That no one,not one person know's who the guilty party is . :bert:

post-638-1245733815_thumb.jpg

:beercheers:

Before you guys take a thread about a great night and day at the dunes and turn it into a bashing topic about litterers let me just say this.

Yes I think it's bullshit that people don't pick up after themselves, but I doubt that will ever change. Dirtbags will be dirtbags. However...another thing that will never change is the the number of responsible duners that continue to keep their dunes clean by staying after and picking up. It sucks to do, but some people don't even mind because that is a very minor chore for a fantastic night at the hill. I'm not saying it's ok, but anytime you get a large number of people in one area, there is going to be trash. In the end and on Sunday when we left, the fact is that the hill was very clean and the camp area looked even cleaner than when we pulled in. I know and saw many people cleaning up (including ourselves) after the races. The good apples always seem to out-number the bad at Dumont and that's why I love the place so much.

I can't wait for the trip in August. I'm positive it will be just as good if not better. :beercheers:

Before you guys take a thread about a great night and day at the dunes and turn it into a bashing topic about litterers let me just say this.

Yes I think it's bullshit that people don't pick up after themselves, but I doubt that will ever change. Dirtbags will be dirtbags. However...another thing that will never change is the the number of responsible duners that continue to keep their dunes clean by staying after and picking up. It sucks to do, but some people don't even mind because that is a very minor chore for a fantastic night at the hill. I'm not saying it's ok, but anytime you get a large number of people in one area, there is going to be trash. In the end and on Sunday when we left, the fact is that the hill was very clean and the camp area looked even cleaner than when we pulled in. I know and saw many people cleaning up (including ourselves) after the races. The good apples always seem to out-number the bad at Dumont and that's why I love the place so much.

I can't wait for the trip in August. I'm positive it will be just as good if not better.

Well said pete...And in August we shall give the night ride another GO :beercheers::mex: Edited by Sand_700R

to: high octaine junkie

sorry you dont like mexicans man.. but we like the sport too,(we like to go fast, very fast!!) but that comment its not cool man !!i dont think it was only mexicans littering bro ,, cause i know that's what u meant. myself i dont drink nor smoke

and i was picking up trash! there was alot of people drinking besides mexicans,, i"m not trying to make this a race issue ,but dammm that was such a straight shot to mexicans i think!!

whatever, its all good i love the sport and i will allways try my best to keep the playground clean.. peace to all u guys !!

ddr baby!!

:mex::beercheers:

Edited by mex450

I can't wait for the trip in August. I'm positive it will be just as good if not better. :beercheers:

I couldnt have said it any better! and I saw peeps of all races littering myself !

Edited by stock 350

I saw peeps of all races littering myself !

:mex: I agree.

I wasn't there but I will have to agree when I do go Duning Dumont or Glamis I see a group of every size and color littering. Can't we all just get along.

F++K it lets go duning :mex::beercheers:

I saw peeps of all races littering myself !

I wasn't there but I will have to agree when I do go Duning Dumont or Glamis I see a group of every size and color littering. Can't we all just get along.

F++K it lets go duning :driver::beercheers:

yup very true i agree..... :whoop:

to: high octaine junkie

sorry you dont like mexicans

i don't? por que? i've been accused of being hispanic before.. half this site probably thinks i'm mexican because if you looked at half of my posts, i type in spanglish. my spanglish has been a debate on here before, so i don't do it very much anymore.

i assure you that you couldn't be more incorrect in regards to your perception of my charachter. you and most people who read my post know about who i was referring to though, there's some people who give their heritage or race or nationality or region a bad image. i'm sicilian, some people will probably say we're greaseballs in wife beaters with chains around our neck that have a loud mouth and a bad attitude, and i'd like to disagree.. but then i look at my picture on my profile and i understand why they'd have that perception.

it's a free country and your entitled to your opinion. i keep the dunes clean and dune responsibly, that's all that really matters while i'm out there. anyone who does the same is okay by me. ride on brother.

hey the :beercheers: dont drink :whoop:

the :driver: chupan or pistean :drunks:

have fun keep dumont clean

I'm working on my quad so i will try to go for august and know u guys....

post-4544-1245818992_thumb.jpg

post-4544-1245819031_thumb.jpg

post-4544-1245819147_thumb.jpg

Edited by elpato

hey pato lets see if this time we actually get to meet,clean up weekend jorgeloco and I try looking for you but no luck so hope we could meet this time....jorge might not go but i am so far..... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...