Thought of the Day

desertskyz

here are some money facts:

http://blog.lendingclub.com/2008/01/22/the...cinating-facts/

97% of all paper money contains traces of cocaine

There are no pictures of African-Americans printed on US currency, though five African Americans have had their signatures on currency (as Registers of the Treasury and Treasurer of the United States)

The $1 bill’s famous nickname of “Greenback” derives from the Demand Note dollars created by Abraham Lincoln in the late 1800s to finance the Civil War. These notes were printed in black and green on the back side

I wonder that all the time. I sometimes give em the ol' sniff test just to see. :MBdance: :?: ok, no...I dont really do that. :thumb:

come on pete you don't have to lie to kick it,you know you be smeling them :blink:....... :assblast::grin:

I think the nastiest of all is the "Pee Balls" parents let their kids play in when they go to a fast food restaurant with an indoor play area.. By god that is NASTY MANG!!!! Those areas smell like feet, urine, spit and cheese.

Edited by SandBurro

I think the nastiest of all is the "Pee Balls" parents let their kids play in when they go to a fast food restaurant with an indoor play area.. By god that is NASTY MANG!!!! Those areas smell like feet, urine, spit and cheese.

HEY NOW

:thumb:

I didnt know ben franklin had brown hair :laughoff:

When my kids were younger I had to go in the tube things at McDonalds to get them EFING GROSS my hands and knees were sticking as I crawled through yelling to get my kids out. They have never been in once since, and niether have I LOL

:laughoff:

:thumb:

Is that what you're doing with the McDonalds straw also? :thumb: :stir: :laughoff:

Geez, you people didn't know they use Mickey D's straws cause they are bigger in diameter and they also use slurpee straws for the nice LITTLE spoon on the end?

I guess those drug preventions classes paid off after all. I actually learned something