Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My sister and her friend were making a cross country trip from Alaska to Virginia. While they were in town we ended up going skydiving out in Boulder City with Skydive Las Vegas. It was my second time jumping with them and both times were just amazing. I highly recomend them.

post-3400-1248411392_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248411474_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248411558_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248411638_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248411712_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248411856_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248411927_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248412019_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248412087_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248412162_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248412283_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248412818_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248412514_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248412892_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248412981_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248413067_thumb.jpg

post-3400-1248413143_thumb.jpg

Posted

good stuff right there!!!..i cant wait to go do that again!...before i moved out here i used to go all the time when i was on active duty. i sold my chute. I should have kept it!

Posted

There is not a snowballs chance in :lol: that I would ever have the nerve to do that!!

Ian that is so awesome!! I am glad I at least know adventurous peeps!! :laughoff::laughoff:

About the only way I am even getting in a plane is if I have to or if I am going to Hawaii! And I have to be :drunk: and :smoker: :laughoff:

I just think it is awesome!! :laughoff:

Posted (edited)

I am taking my nephew skydiving for his 18th birthday, I want to do it but I am a tad bit over the weight limit!!

I noticed on the last few pictures you don't have your goggles on. Did the wind knock them off your head or did you take them off to see better?

Edited by bp-guy
Posted

This was my second time jumping, and I can see myself doing it many more times! :MBdance:

Once the 'chute opens your going slow enough where the wind doesnt affect your vision. So the goggles can come off

one of the coolest parts when I was steering the 'chute...

Len (jumper), " You like spinning?"

Me, "Hell yeah!"

Len, "Then pull your right hand down to your hip."

We were spinning so hard that at one point the 'chute and us were parrallel to the ground! :hungry:

Then if you pull down with both hands you can fill the 'chute and almost come to a complete stop, and its completely quiet for a few seconds.

Posted

This girl would never Jump out of a damn plane.. I would love to say it looks like a blast but if I did I would be lying. It looks f*cking terrifying..... But cool pics yo :MBdance:

Posted

dude that's cool, I am scare to fly so the thought of jumping of a perfectly good airplane no eff**g way :ah: I pass.

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2

I'm not really afraid of flying is the crashing part that :ah: :poop: out of me. Being highly medicated helps.

Posted

WOW!!!! Those pics are amazing!!!! Looks freaking scarey, but good for you!!! :ah: Thanks for sharing those pics, only time ill ever see views like that. I hate even getting in an airplane, let alone jumping out willingly! I think id definately have to change my underwear. lol :poop:

Guest Crasher
Posted

So cool!! I have to say, I have thought about doing that a few times in my life, but I'm too much of a chicken!!! Who knows, maybe someday. lol

Thanks for sharing! :laughoff:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...