Little vacation to San Diego

desertskyz

Went to Solana Beach, CA this last weekend. What a great time. Stayed at my daughter’s in-laws condo at Sea Side Sur. Dayummmm. I want to marry into money. What beautiful home, over looking the beach. It was a whole 130 steps to the beach. I shot some video of some porpoises just outside the breakers. They was just hangin’ out feeding, floating on top of the water, playing around with the surfers. It was awesome. I will try to upload the video as soon as my daughter sends it to me.

My observations:

Most incredible place I have ever stayed while on vacation

Everyone is so nice and friendly.

Food was real good, but over priced.

People walk everywhere

Nobody drives full sized trucks.

NOBODY smokes. At least not where other people can see them.

No smoking or drinking on the beach. WTF

Watching Porpoises, running around looking for cameras, and to much caffeine makes for a bad case of ADHD.

6:00 am old mans surfing club. Sweet.

Lifeguards are still hot.

Have said lifeguards drive by smile, then giggle, drive away the turn around come back, stop and stair and a Peep beach seen, then ask. “you have to tell us what this is all about.” They laughed so hard. And told me I should start a blog.

Leaving said Peeps beach seen set up and watching peoples reaction. Priceless.

Here are some pics.

What a view to wake up to everyday. :headbang1:

post-1439-1249340988_thumb.jpg

post-1439-1249341040_thumb.jpg

These guys where so close I could have almost touched them. This look like fun.

post-1439-1249341089_thumb.jpg

cocktails anyone :headbang1:

post-1439-1249341133_thumb.jpg

Piece of coral decoration? :flipoff: You make the call

post-1439-1249341179_thumb.jpg

Edited by desertskyz

Great place looked like a very relaxing time. Weather is always about 80F but you can still get sun burn very quickly. Damn Smokers. Cant let them go any where. How many bottles did you drink while there? Most look half full. :headbang1:

Had my share of Captain and Cokes.

But I find myself wondering if anyone has read the whole Observations, and caught the Peeps part. :DDRrocks:

OK let me put it in simple terms. :laughoff:

Pending Peep Show.... 13 -15 pics. not sure how I'm gonna pull it all together. Maybe Power Point, iMovie, You Tube. All added up. It's a lot of friggin' work.

And yes I have no life for 1 more week, then it's back to work. :laughing: til then? ? ?

Random Note: I love this smilie. :fly: Friggin' guys, you crack me up. Would have paid money to have been a fly on the wall. :mex: :headspin:

Edited by desertskyz

Diego is overhyped- better off staying home. :laughoff: Besides last time you came down you didn't even call! :mex:

ahh whatever! I love that place. :DDRrocks:

I was there for a whole two days (barely) for my buddies bachelor party. What was I suppose to do..."Hey guys, Imma ditch on on you today to go hang with a buddy of mine who you don't know. Cool?" :laughing:

You're never gonna let that down. :headspin: lol

But I find myself wondering if anyone has read the whole Observations, and caught the Peeps part. :laughoff:

OK let me put it in simple terms. :mex:

I think everyone has accepted the fact that you are whacked out of your friggen gourd. :laughing: Nothing you do suprises us anymore. :DDRrocks:

I can't wait to finally get there Labor Day weekend cannot come fast enough! I have been waiting forever to see the Ca coast, and I freakin lived in Ca for 7 years and still never saw it! Thanks Skyz, looks and sounds like you had fun! :laughing:

But I find myself wondering if anyone has read the whole Observations, and caught the Peeps part. :laughoff:

OK let me put it in simple terms. :mex:

Pending Peep Show.... 13 -15 pics. not sure how I'm gonna pull it all together. Maybe Power Point, iMovie, You Tube. All added up. It's a lot of friggin' work.

And yes I have no life for 1 more week, then it's back to work. :laughing: til then? ? ?

Random Note: I love this smilie. :fly: Friggin' guys, you crack me up. Would have paid money to have been a fly on the wall. :headspin: :fly:

Nope did'nt read anything just came for the pics ! :DDRrocks:

But I find myself wondering if anyone has read the whole Observations, and caught the Peeps part. :DDRrocks:

OK let me put it in simple terms. :laughoff:

Random Note: I love this smilie. :fly: Friggin' guys, you crack me up. Would have paid money to have been a fly on the wall. :mex: :headspin:

I caught it and scrolled quickly through the posts looking for the Peep Show. Now quit holding out and post it already! :D