BLM

las vegas duner

Capt I think I follow the rules more than you do I have seen you at the dunes.

If you are going to call someone out then go all out....What laws does Capt break at the dunes?? When and how many times for each offense and how did you know/confirm that it was Capt??

Cause I've more than just "seen" him at the dunes, I've camped with him or near him many times and been on numerous rides with him. :laughing:

I did follow the rules.I will have some kind of lights next time.

I had no problem giving everybody a ticket if they broke the law.Flags,trash,lights,etc

They should not pick and choose on who they are giving tickets to.

I know some of the people who received tickets and they are very respectable people but they do own banshees.

I still say if you think it is unsafe to go up the hill under the lights then a little flashlight will not make it safe.

I to some extent disagree, I saw DAC put a led flashlight taped to his helmet and I could see him from the truck, when he was on the top of the hill. I would say that did make it safer since that made him visible in the dark.

I did follow the rules.I will have some kind of lights next time.

I had no problem giving everybody a ticket if they broke the law.Flags,trash,lights,etc

They should not pick and choose on who they are giving tickets to.

I know some of the people who received tickets and they are very respectable people but they do own banshees.

I still say if you think it is unsafe to go up the hill under the lights then a little flashlight will not make it safe.

I completely understand what you are saying.Maybe they did have a thing for you sexy banshee guys that night who knows :laughing: I just got a ticket in ELy,NV for doing 25 in a 20 :blink: So I know how you feel on that one.I felt like i was guilty of not being a local.The thing is everyone does need to have lighting its just safer.Like I said all it takes is one serious accident out there and its over,just like Banshee Wars.So lets not let it get that far and everyone just have some sore of lighting out there.I have owned drag bikes too and nobody want to put lights on them,I know I didnt.So what i did was have my wiring for them with quick connects and kept a single 50w LazerStar light in my backpack.Then just put a glow stick or 2 on your rear grab bar.For the record I dont think a little flashlight makes it safer,lol.Another thing to keep in mind is at the very top where everyone is usually shutting down it gets dark again.If someone stalls out up there and there is no way to see them it could get ugly.

WE NEVER RECEIVED ANY TICKET!!!!!!!!

WE PUT LIGHTS ON SO WE WOULD BE LEGAL!!!!!

Some of you people really amaze me.

I have picked up trash that some of you have left in the dunes and everyone on here acts like they never do anything wrong.Angels I guess.

I think I can have a opinion without people saying I am complaining to much.

I had no problems talking with the rangers. I am not as smart as some of you but I am smart enough to treat someone with respect.

Capt I think I follow the rules more than you do I have seen you at the dunes.

:blink::laughing: :drunk2:

Not sure what you are talking about. I have only been hassled out at the dunes 1 time in about 100 trips and that was my fault for allowing someone to have a beer in my truck on the way to comp. Was I breaking the Law? Yes...but I was respectful and I never received a ticket for it. Others did though and I was willing to take the ticket and or be taken to jail that night if it was needed.. Did I break the rules? yes inadvertently let someone get into the truck with booze and didnt realize it... I never said you left trash at the Hill... Either 1 of you. Maybe I misunderstood you DID NOT GET A TICKET.... so much complaining to read through I thought thats what it was about.

Secondly.. not sure if we have met but you will not find much more of a safer dunner than me and I say POST up whatever rules you feel I broke and then we will have something to really talk about! Untill then I suppose you should keep the topic to your rule breaking and your run in with the law.

I have Many friends On this board to support my dunning Ethics.. If you have a problem then post up!!

I am a man and i can deal with criticism.

If you are going to call someone out then go all out....What laws does Capt break at the dunes?? When and how many times for each offense and how did you know/confirm that it was Capt??

Cause I've more than just "seen" him at the dunes, I've camped with him or near him many times and been on numerous rides with him. :clap:

Thanks Foxy but its funny how PPL try to spin the situations so the spotlight moves off of them and the rules they were breaking.

Either way... everyone is always welcome to my amp to watch a movie and the UFC fights on my projector and I usually toss i some drinks... and all that is free of charge... Maybe thats where I go wrong on the rules :wub:

BTW THis is Capt signed under my wifes name

Capt

I am amazed on how peeps complain about leos hassling them for not having whips or lights..... what was this there first trip to the dunes......get a whip and lights and look no tickets :slap::blink: just saying :clap:

all this :lol::lol::blah: the truth is posted above its simple, honest, and the truth.

:laughing:

and david , quit breaking rules..................................... :wub::shake:

just because the 215 freeway is well lit would you drive down it at midnight without headlights or taillights? Probably not because A. it would be dangerous for you and others on the road. B. probably not cause you might be stopped by the POPO FOR DISOBEYING THE LAW. Nothing different about the rules at Dumont. Course that's just my opinion.

My next rant is the rangers.

We always have helmets,flags,etc.I went to them and asked if there was anything we could do for them to overlook the headlights and tail lights issue.They are not needed in the daytime hours but even if the hill is as bright as daylight they can not overlook the issue.

They were not going to bother the flag issue.They then said if we would put any light and something red on the back they would not bother us.I put a little flashlight in the front and back with red cloth on it and they never bothered us.

I know they were there to make sure everyone paid to get in and to keep us all safe.

I don't think the little light I put on the front made me any safer than before.If they are there to make the place safe for all of us then why did they write a ticket and then leave and come back in a hour and write another one and leave again.I think they were writing a ticket or two to look like they were doing their job.

If you were one of the unlucky ones, sorry.

Hell maybe they could of helped me when I was stuck for 2 hours.

This is called complaining????

When I was told we needed lights I rigged up lights.

I have been on here since 05 so I know someone when I see them in the dunes.

I was wrong to point fingers at someone because no one breaks rules on here.

I am thinking about selling the awful banshees so I won't be the only rule breaker on here.

I have insurance if someone wants to steal them so I could buy nicer 4 strokes.LOL

Last week the BLM was terrible for enforcing the rules about pulling someone out and for the record I agree the rule should of been overlooked.

It also was a safety rule.

Capt and friends I am sorry for even thinking and COMPLANING that the rangers could of overlooked the light rule and yes they should of impounded my banshees for even thinking different than you guys.

only thing I know Capt is guilty of is always getting smoked by fat guys at Banshee hill :wub::shake:

That is true lol

This is called complaining????

When I was told we needed lights I rigged up lights.

I have been on here since 05 so I know someone when I see them in the dunes.

I was wrong to point fingers at someone because no one breaks rules on here.

I am thinking about selling the awful banshees so I won't be the only rule breaker on here.

I have insurance if someone wants to steal them so I could buy nicer 4 strokes.LOL

Last week the BLM was terrible for enforcing the rules about pulling someone out and for the record I agree the rule should of been overlooked.

It also was a safety rule.

Capt and friends I am sorry for even thinking and COMPLANING that the rangers could of overlooked the light rule and yes they should of impounded my banshees for even thinking different than you guys.

I am sure there are a few rules I have broken also but Whips, lights, Helmet, Never ridden out of bounds

I am registered as of now also.

No one said Banshees break he rules.. its usually the riders that do that.

Rangers will never be perfect and they run off emotion just like you do with your POSTS>...

Like I said.. if you have a problem with me or what I do at the dunes... Post up... if not ... then shut up.

I feel ... again my opinion ... I feel you are over reacting about all this.. I am sure the tone would change if your kids, wife ,brother, friend or whom ever was hit by a guy with no lights on a partially lit hill.... or ran over cresting a dune..

Relax.. have a drink on me.. (but dont drive lol)

Starting to sound like kid and a broken record and I mean that in the best possible way.

but like I said I am man enough to take criticism.. so if you have issue.. here is the chance to clear the air

Other than that

I LIKE PIZZA!!!! :laughing::blink::clap:

Capt

That is true lol

I am sure there are a few rules I have broken also but Whips, lights, Helmet, Never ridden out of bounds

Rangers will never be perfect and they run off emotion just like you do with your POSTS>...

Like I said.. if you have a problem with me or what I do at the dunes... Post up... if not ... then shut up.

I feel ... again my opinion ... I feel you are over reacting about all this.. I am sure the tone would change if your kids, wife ,brother, friend or whom ever was hit by a guy with no lights on a partially lit hill.... or ran over cresting a dune..

Starting to sound like kid and a broken record and I mean that in the best possible way.

but like I said I am man enough to take criticism.. so if you have issue.. here is the chance to clear the air

Other than that

I LIKE PIZZA!!!! :clap::wub::shake:

Capt

he gets whupped on banshee hill ,comp hill, oldsmobile, china wall , and almost always by fat guys. :blah:

he breaks the rulez

and he is a litterbug :laughing::slap::lol::lol::idiot:

i'll take that free drink now

thank you for allowing me to critisize you its been fun !!!!! :stir: :blah:

btw: i think banshees rock!! i think if i had a dragged out banshee i wouldnt put lights on it either.

the only diffrence is i would take my ticket knowing i broke the rules. :blink:

i think we should be expending all this talk on how to keep the trash from getting out of control. so the night drags wont get litigated by big brother :dunno:

Edited by barefoot bob

That is true lol

Other than that

I LIKE PIZZA!!!! :assblast::ban-split::ban-split:

Capt

Since you think I am sounding like a Kid I promise this will be my last post on this issue.

1 I broke no rules

2 I put lights on bike.

3 I had flag

4 I had helmet

5 I picked up my trash and some other pigs also.

6 I had flag on truck.

7 I think the rangers should of written tickets for all violations.

8 I had no attitude when talking to rangers.

9 I am guilty of posting to much on here and having a opinion.

10 I still don't think putting a flashlight on the bikes made them any safer.

Since you think I am sounding like a Kid I promise this will be my last post on this issue.

1 I broke no rules

2 I put lights on bike.

3 I had flag

4 I had helmet

5 I picked up my trash and some other pigs also.

6 I had flag on truck.

7 I think the rangers should of written tickets for all violations.

8 I had no attitude when talking to rangers.

9 I am guilty of posting to much on here and having a opinion.

10 I still don't think putting a flashlight on the bikes made them any safer.

My last post also... You are entitled to a free drink at my trailer next time we are out.. Hit me up next time and we can have some fun in the sand.. and no is knocking your opinion lol .. it makes for good summertime conversation and I am the master SH!t starter sometimes .. just ask Aaron lol

Capt

My last post also... You are entitled to a free drink at my trailer next time we are out.. Hit me up next time and we can have some fun in the sand.. and no is knocking your opinion lol .. it makes for good summertime conversation and I am the master SH!t starter sometimes .. just ask Aaron lol

Capt

now we can add sh*t disturber to your long line of accomplishments??? :ah:

Capt

And Yes Capt is great at stirring the pot AND TOOK HIS BEATDOWN LIKE A MAN that day and for the entire next Year!!! :ban-split: Actually when I met Capt after all the net drama and trash talking I thought he was a real good guy :assblast:

Edited by Sand_700R

I confess! I break the rules every time I go to Dumont....... by camping with a very unscrupulous people :assblast: ............ people that are socially unacceptable and go to bed too early. :bs: Maybe I should camp with more DDR people. Seems like only a few have ever broken the rules. :old: :stir: :ban-split::ban-split::MBdance:

I confess! I break the rules every time I go to Dumont....... by camping with a very unscrupulous people :ban-split: ............ people that are socially unacceptable and go to bed too early. :bs: Maybe I should camp with more DDR people. Seems like only a few have ever broken the rules. :bs: :stir: :ban-split::MBdance::old:

:assblast: :stir:

All you damn rule breakers on here are wimps.....NONE OF YOU WERE ALMOST CONVICTED FELONS!!!!!!

I have you all beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I sure as hell wont ever do it again!!! Thanks to my friends for helping me with the fine!!!!!

this guy here is the cheif trouble maker. his accomplishments outstrips capt litterbug/sh*t disterber :?: