October Meet and Greet

desertskyz

Is it too early to talk about a possible Meet and Greet. They are always fun. Small crowds, lots o DDR peeps getting to know who is behind that silly avatar and screen name.

:beercheers:

Well.... Yeah!, Way too early Skyz. :lol:

Try back tomorrow. :P

Alright, now I'm all Azzhurt :lol: (use smartazz middle school voice) It's ok to have a thread about Halloween but not a DDR meet and greet. :lol: Well fine. Then I won't talk about it ever again.

:lol::lol::lol:

Or until about 3 hours. Whatever :blonde:

:beercheers::lol:

I love how you are already practicing the (use smartazz middle school voice)

OK look stupid! like this is about like a friggin Meet and Greet. So like if your not down with that, then like don't post anything. Gawd. (snapping gum} Whateverrrrrrrrr.

I think this more like a HS cheertard thing. Whateverrrrr. :blonde: Sprite fingers.

Oct. 2, 3,4 or maybe Oct. 9, 10,11 Let's do this. :DDRrocks:

OK look stupid! like this is about like a friggin Meet and Greet. So like if your not down with that, then like don't post anything. Gawd. (snapping gum} Whateverrrrrrrrr.

I think this more like a HS cheertard thing. Whateverrrrr. :blonde: Sprite fingers.

Oct. 2, 3,4 or maybe Oct. 9, 10,11 Let's do this. :idiot:

HEY! :angry2: :fight:

I was a HS Spirit Leader! Don't call us cheertards!!! :bawl:

:lol: :dumbass:

And usually the first weekend in Oct is Kick Off weekend! :yiah: :yiah: So it would be Sat at 2:00PM at the South Pole...

And then there would usually be another one Halloween weekend on the Sat at 2:00PM at the South Pole...

So technically there are two meet and greets in October not one! :nah::lol:

HEY! :lol: :angry2:

I was a HS Spirit Leader! Don't call us cheertards!!! :fight:

:bawl: :dumbass:

And usually the first weekend in Oct is Kick Off weekend! :yiah: :yiah: So it would be Sat at 2:00PM at the South Pole...

And then there would usually be another one Halloween weekend on the Sat at 2:00PM at the South Pole...

So technically there are two meet and greets in October not one! :lol::idiot:

We'll make it if the cooler weather permits.

Hope to do another burn barrel.

Oct. 2, 3,4 or maybe Oct. 9, 10,11 Let's do this. :dumbass:

for a minute, i thought you were calling me cheesetard

HEY! :lol: :angry2:

I was a HS Spirit Leader! Don't call us cheertards!!! :fight:

:bawl: :dumbass:

So technically there are two meet and greets in October not one! :lol::idiot:

Awww, I sorry. I have had many cheertards (my daughters) in my own house. So to let you know I only meant it as a funny not an insult.

:blonde: Aww Haa Sprite fingers for dune season.

No Jason your are far from a cheertard, I but I wonder what you would look like in the uniform. :ah:

Well if you do we won't know who you are if you keep changing your name! :dumbass:

I ordered some parts from Utah yesterday.

The girl taking the order told me the term " YFZ " means Polygamist.

That went over real well with the wife.

Hence the sudden change.

Hence the sudden change.

That's the last thing people would think you meant here on this board. :MBdance:

Hence the sudden change.

Some one better tell the admins at yfztech what YFZ means. That forum could get ugly fast!!!!! :MBdance:

Hence the sudden change.

That's the last thing people would think you meant here on this board. :MBdance:

Some one better tell the admins at yfztech what YFZ means. That forum could get ugly fast!!!!! :blah:

Am I missing something? :blah:

Is it too early to talk about a possible Meet and Greet. They are always fun. Small crowds, lots o DDR peeps getting to know who is behind that silly avatar and screen name.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that Meet and Greets were an always planned event on the Saturday at 2PM at the South Pole on any Big Weekend!!!!!!

Am I in the middle of another Senior Moment?????????????????? :dunno::old::usa:

Oct. 2, 3,4 or maybe Oct. 9, 10,11 Let's do this. :old:

i could make it 9,10,11.....i don't have my boy that weekend....that means i could ride :dunno:

Am I missing something? :usa:

Free Agent used to go by yfzdad on the board. He changed his name.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that Meet and Greets were an always planned event on the Saturday at 2PM at the South Pole on any Big Weekend!!!!!!

Am I in the middle of another Senior Moment?????????????????? :old::blah::blah:

You are correct, Pat. It's pretty much a given that a meet & greet is every Sat at 2pm on a holiday weekend at the south pole. Hell, some people still make it a tradition even on the off weekends to still go out. Ya never know who might just show. :dunno:

You are correct, Pat. It's pretty much a given that a meet & greet is every Sat at 2pm on a holiday weekend at the south pole. Hell, some people still make it a tradition even on the off weekends to still go out. Ya never know who might just show. :dunno:

Good to hear....I was about to call the nurse here at the "Home" to increase my Meds!!! :old:

Good to hear....I was about to call the nurse here at the "Home" to increase my Meds!!! :old:

Should anyway !!