October yet?

dunefreak

:boxer: Damn, October can't come soon enough. I can't stop visualizing blasting through smooth sand on my bike or in my rail....or hanging around the campfire drinking a cold beer with good friends and good tunes joking about sh*t that makes hardly any sense at all. :blink::flipoff:

Just a few pics that remind me of good times.

normal_S2010037%7E2.JPG

normal_S2010028.JPG

normal_S2010095.JPG

If everyone else hasn't had the same withdrawls yet, I figured I'd try and make you feel the same as me. :laughoff::blury::bawl:

:boxer: Damn, October can't come soon enough. I can't stop visualizing blasting through smooth sand on my bike or in my rail....or hanging around the campfire drinking a cold beer with good friends and good tunes joking about sh*t that makes hardly any sense at all. :blink::flipoff:

Just a few pics that remind me of good times.

normal_S2010037%7E2.JPG

normal_S2010028.JPG

normal_S2010095.JPG

If everyone else hasn't had the same withdrawls yet, I figured I'd try and make you feel the same as me. :laughoff::blury::bawl:

YEP same here.......need to do some riding,other than when its 112 out :laughoff:

I'm having the same withdrawals. I even mixed up my "two most memorable ride" stories from Amargosa last night when talking about it.....maybe it was the beer. :laughoff: :laughoff: You should have seen SuperDave's face when I started talking about a night ride and mixed it into an early morning ride after the wind blew hard all weekend! :flipoff::blink:

Both rides were so awesome because it was like fresh powder with nobody around but my family and friends! :boxer: You could hear the paddles "zipping" throught the sand when you let off the throttle....... :bawl: The first time I heard that I actually stopped, got out and checked my tires!! :blury: What a friggin newbie! :laughoff:

Dang Pete now the fever is getting worse!

I'm having the same withdrawals.

You could hear the paddles "zipping" throught the sand when you let off the throttle....... :bawl: The first time I heard that I actually stopped, got out and checked my tires!! :blury: What a friggin newbie! :boxer:

There ain't no pill to help those withdrawals either. Just gotta wait it out.

On the paddle thing: Dude that always gets me. It freaks me out. Loosing a tire is the last thing you want when the dunes are that sweet.

Looking forward to another AWESOME sand season. :blink:

R-

HAHA! I too freaked out the first time I heard paddles in the sand too. I was on my YZ250. It was the first time I had ridden out there with a paddle. I kept looking behind me because I swore someone was right on my a$$ with a 4 stroke. It took me while to figure out wtf that noise was. :bawl::blury: Now everytime I hear it I usually have a sh*t-eatin-grin on my face. :boxer: I love that noise. :blink:

You guys make me sick. I've been having withdrawls since Easter and now it's worse. I wish I had the remote control from that movie CLICK. Just imagine the best dunes you've ever rode on and repeating that day a few times over. AHHHHHHHHH what a fantasy.

:bawl: Glad I can help make someone else remember the craving for Dumont as much as myself. :blink::boxer:

the clicker would be sweet though! :blury:

You guys make me sick. I've been having withdrawls since Easter and now it's worse. I wish I had the remote control from that movie CLICK. Just imagine the best dunes you've ever rode on and repeating that day a few times over. AHHHHHHHHH what a fantasy.

HEY, YOUR FRIEND LAST NIGHT COULD CLICK BACK TO WHEN HE BOUGHT HIS BIKE, AND CHOSE NOT TO BUY A HARLEY :blink:

DAMN! PETE WE'RE JUST THERE A FEW WEEKS AGO, AND IT COULDN'T HAVE'N BEEN BETTER!JUST COOLER. BUT I DON'T THINK THERE WAS 20 PEOPLE RIDING THAT SUNDAY :mc_smiley: :rockon:

NOOOOOOOOOOO, I me I am craving a whole Dumont 3 day weekend. You know?...like the toyhaulers, whole group of peeps, nice weather.....you know DUNE SEASON. :slap: I know a few weeks ago was badass, but I want the whole Dumont weekend getaway package! :rockwoot::laughing:

You guys are killing me :barf: I am mid-way through boat sesaon and I think I want dune season here more than I want boat season to continue :laughing: October 19th can't get here soon enough for me now, so I think you people need to pipe down or I'm gonna go nutty............. :flipoff: :mc_smiley: But I also can't wait for the camping, hangin, talking smack, drinking, and the dunes.... :rockwoot::drunk: :fro: :slap::coffee::rockon::coocoo::thumb::thumb:

Edited by HappyHour

You guys are killing me :finger: I am mid-way through boat sesaon and I think I want dune season here more than I want boat season to continue :slap: October 19th can't get here soon enough for me now, so I think you people need to pipe down or I'm gonna go nutty............. :thumb: :mc_smiley: But I also can't wait for the camping, hangin, talking smack, drinking, and the dunes.... :laughing::drunk: :fro: :thumb: :fro: :flipoff: :smoker: :thumb::drunk:

:coffee::coocoo: I love it! I was waiting to see how much I could make everyone go crazy. :rockon::rockwoot::barf: