CHOP...CUT....REBUILD

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it dosent go vroom yet...need to add oil and change trans fluid...and yes thats a ciggerette lighter..

inside the medical box is "Sand rail medical" it contains 1 beer, pack of ciggerettes, lighter, 1 band aid, 3 inches of wire and a loratab...:dunno:

yup it sure does, with plenty of room to spare, were taking off the generator and installing an alternator so it can handle the lighting.

the only problem right now is the drain plug in the tranny, it looks like a bolt could fit in it. but we tried that and that will not be good...so if anyone has the right tool then let me know.

but other than that it seems to be working out pretty good.

I used a chainsaw plug wrench. It has 2 sizes for spark plugs and a screwdriver as the handle. The small side fits the plug perfectly. You can find those wrenches at lowes or home depot cheap. Just dont use a punch like some a-hole did on mine, before I got it. I can post a picture of that wrench if you need. Good luck.

I am digging your project, looks like a really fun little rail now.

I have not seen anyone mention it yet so I will, might think of changing the poly lines to the oil pressure gauge,

they don't last long with chaffing, and it looks like its gonna see some through the grate at the bottom of your floor. maybe encase them in some brake line? or go copper tube all the way back

I had a Nova some years back and was turned out of tech at the Strip because I had poly lines to my gauge... they were worried about oil downs on the track... got me to thinking... if I could cause a oil down with that teeny tiny little tube, how long would it take to pump all the oil out of my motor... just something to think about

• 2 weeks later...

I'd highly recommend changing the bracing below the a-pillar, that top side tube will bend pretty quick if you roll it, especially since the lightbar frame is welded to the front top and will apply a good amount of load to the a-pillar.....

post-423-1258907821_thumb.jpg