Crazy Junk house

wingnut

But it says "This does not include, a single commercially licensed automobile."

Motorcycle cops are not Code Enforcement or Parking Enforcement, so its not something they would handle. If you contacted your area police station they wouldn't send a cop they would forward it to either Parking Enforcement or Code Enforcement to handle depending on the location and what jurisdiction it falls under.

Code Enforcement usually takes action after various complaints or if something is posing an immediate hazard. They aren't just driving around looking for violations.

ummm.....it isn't licensed, nor is it an automobile...its a tractor....lol.

I am just sayin that there are a zillion codes on the books and tons of them are redundant, of just plain stupid, for example if i build a dental office, all the counters in the back office have to be hadicap accesible, sounds more than resonable right? thing is, there is also a code that states that it is illegal to hire a hadicap person to work back office, due to the fact that they are incapable of lifting a person up incase they pass out. Anyway, i am just sayin the right hand doesnt have any idea what the left hand is doin sometimes. :grin:

Anyhow i could care less about the tractor, its not in my yard. the way i see it is that if their yard is a mess then mine looks that much better. Its kinda like when you see a group of girls together at a bar or club, they always invite a "less than supermodel" friend along, to bring up the average of the rest of the group.

sorry to thread jack, back to the crazy house!

:laughing:

that guy lives down the street from me too and right across from where i fill my truck up at. that house has been a work in progress for years. he seems to be collecting 'artifacts' constantly. that video doesnt do his house justice as to how much sh*t he actually has all over the place. on the corner hes erected a pile of everything thats at least 15ft tall :grin::laughing:

some people... :cry::lol::beat:

are those dinosaurs in his yard year round? even on top of his house? dang

:MBdance: Oh hell no!! Does that guy really leave those dinosaurs up all year????!!! :blink: That's funny sh*t!!! :laughing: If he starts putting F.U. signs up, you'll know he's being harrassed by the code enforcers. :P I don't even want to know what the inside of his house looks like! :driver:

There are dinosaurs there year round, he changes them every once in awhile. He adds seasonal decorations for the holidays. He recently added the ones on the roof along with some new ones in the yard. I've seen him out in the yard, he is an older guy, probably a retired Paleontologist. I wonder where he gets the dinosaurs, that green one is like 7 feet tall. :DDRrocks:

I think I'm going to re-decorate the front yard :hello: .

i firmly belive people should be able to do what they want in their own house, but when it crosses the line between "work in progress / usebale material" to hazardous, bio hazard or junk, then something should be done.

I can even tolerate something of an eyesore. I know that there are several of these "Eclectic" houses around town...(I do remember theres one off of sand mountian and flamingo area too).

well the second thing, if you moved in after this guy....shame on you...lol