jorgeloco Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 looks like we will be using these service... yup you need it Quote
xXQuickSandXx Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 That's awesome! I'd like to see you guys there a bit more often! Quote
jr1208 Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 yup you need it :beer_bang: :?: u mean we need it... Quote
jorgeloco Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 That's awesome! I'd like to see you guys there a bit more often! :?: just not at the same time mang :beer_bang: Quote
jr1208 Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 :?: just not at the same time mang :beer_bang: dude he ment he will like to see them more often @ dumont Quote
SandBurro Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 NOW YOU GUYS BEHAVE, BETTER NO ONE BE TRYING TO STICK THEIR FOOT IN THER PEEPS STALLS AND TAPPING THE FLOOR AND SHIAT KINDA LIKE THE GOVERMENT PEEPS DO IN PUBLIC REST ROOMS. Quote
jorgeloco Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 dude he ment he will like to see them more often @ dumont :beer_bang: aah okay my bad Quote
jorgeloco Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 NOW YOU GUYS BEHAVE, BETTER NO ONE BE TRYING TO STICK THEIR FOOT IN THER PEEPS STALLS AND TAPPING THE FLOOR AND SHIAT KINDA LIKE THE GOVERMENT PEEPS DO IN PUBLIC REST ROOMS. that wouldn't be bueno :beer_bang: Quote
lildawg Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 Heard a rumour that the Maui Showers canceled!!!! Quote
aceisback Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 (edited) Uh Oh! All ya'll gonna be stankin' and shiatt now. Glad I'm going to be in Glamis where I can just jump in the canal and freshen up. Seriously though, I hope they atleast give it a try and see how many peeps actually do use the service. I know getting water out there can be an issue, but they will never know true intrest until it's set up and available. Let's hope it's just rumor. Edited October 23, 2009 by aceisback Quote
Tripleshot Posted October 24, 2009 Posted October 24, 2009 (edited) For sure I hope they are there over thanskgivng weekend. I only have 40 gal on my 5th wheel. I bring 55 extra but I'm bringing two teenage grandsons that I hope will use the showers every night we are there. I'll damn sure pay for that service Edited October 24, 2009 by Tripleshot Quote
smashdata Posted October 24, 2009 Posted October 24, 2009 How tall are they. I'm 6'4, 230 pounds. Those toy hauler showers are like sardine cans! Quote
badams270 Posted October 24, 2009 Posted October 24, 2009 (edited) They are still coming. Got a email from them this morning, saying their truck will arrive today in vegas. My wife says no showers, no camping for her. We'll see. Edited October 24, 2009 by badams270 Quote
john and karen b Posted October 28, 2009 Posted October 28, 2009 We are very excited about the showers. We used the same showers in Sturgis S. D. Very clean and HOT HOT HOT Water. We had suggested Dumont looks like it worked. Happy for you to be here! Quote
lvnalolife Posted November 2, 2009 Posted November 2, 2009 Sooo... WTF ??? What happened?? Yeah, what he said! Where the hell were those hot showers you talked up and advertised for the whole month? Quote
sandawg Posted November 2, 2009 Posted November 2, 2009 Have to wonder if they opted for the "Big Bucks" at the Vegas NHRA Races Kinda the chits for those that were expecting them!!! That's Quote
jr1208 Posted November 3, 2009 Posted November 3, 2009 Sooo... WTF ??? What happened?? yea man wtf all this :angry2: for nothing...we were all prepared to take shower,so we didn't filled up the fresh water on baker and ended not taking showers because there was not enough water that's some :angry2: ....i could say that was a big lost of money so many people looking foward to take showers and nothing just like patos crew of 30+, plus 5 in or group & many more..ooooo well there lost next time we will make sure we top off the fresh water tank.... Quote
Dune Dad Posted November 3, 2009 Posted November 3, 2009 (edited) :?: Edited November 3, 2009 by Dune Family Quote
dunefreak Posted November 3, 2009 Posted November 3, 2009 wow, settle down you dirty stank a$$ people! :kissass: You all need a cold shower! :kissass: Quote
lildawg Posted November 3, 2009 Posted November 3, 2009 wow, settle down you dirty stank a$$ people! :kissass: You all need a cold shower! :kissass: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.