Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK change of plans... The group i was going to go meet up in glamis with just changed thier mind about dumont...and they are coming out for new years WOO HOOO!!!!

So Ill be there w/ probably... 6 or 7 others.. :D

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Sweet, :flipoff: They all campin w/ us? :rockon: I'll be there on New Years regardless if my arms are healed up or not. Hopefully I can at least drive my rail by then. Crossing my fingers. :drinkbeer:

Posted

Lucky you... i wont be out till thurs night after work sometime.. HOPEFULLY i can get sunday off the 2nd so i can leave w/ the rest of ya'all

Posted

Sweet, :flipoff: They all campin w/ us? :rockon: I'll be there on New Years regardless if my arms are healed up or not. Hopefully I can at least drive my rail by then. Crossing my fingers. :drinkbeer:

That will be just a couple of days after you get your casts off! Mabey you can drive w/ those splints. :rockwoot:

Posted

I wouldnt be puttin tooo much pressure on the wrists.. i would still have someone drive you around a bit... get crossed up in one rut adn the steering wheel jerks... your back in a cast..

Posted

Hey guys is this going to be a big ddr camp or is everyone camping their own places. I think there is only one couple besides myself from my normal group going out new years. We usually have a about 20 rigs in our camp. If it's cool I'd like to camp with you guys. It will probably just be me and a buddy making the trip........CP :D

Posted

Wingnut,

I think eceyone is gonna camp in their usual spots on New Years. We'll prob only have a DDR only camp on some off-weekends. You're welcome to camp w/ our group. Get in touch w/ me if you want directions to where we camp. :beercheers:

Posted

Thursday night after work.. :D unless my boss is going to be a ###### and make friday manditory?? which he might... but i plan on being out there as of now thurs night..

Posted

OK change of plans... The group i was going to go meet up in glamis with just changed thier mind about dumont...and they are coming out for new years WOO HOOO!!!!

So Ill be there w/ probably... 6 or 7 others.. :D

Vegas Steel and Ahern will be there. Should be a good sized group. Probably 5 or 6 big cars with a few quads. Hopefully we'll all be able to get out Thursday p.m. We have been there for the last few years. It's a hoot. Not alot of riding but still a good time. See ya. Look for the Vegas Steel banner.

Posted

Time to sell that rail Joe...Get a new one!!!!!!!!!!Hey maybe You could get the blue balls rail back in the family!!!!!!lmao :blink:

Posted (edited)

I should be there, hopefully with the new buggy. Even if it just for a day, I will be there.

I will be there but I may come out tues or wed. and get out before the "masses" appear!Sure would like to get a DDR ride together before the weekend crowds arrive. If anybody is going out early let me know and we can hook up. I always camp just south of the # 9 Crapper :laughing:

Edited by ynot
Posted

Original pimp and I are going out either Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. The dates would be evening of Dec. 27 or early morning Dec. 28.

Posted

wish we could come out early. thought we would at least have friday or monday off like usual in the past but the greedy bastards we work for arent giving us a day off either weekend. :monkeedance2: probably gonna come out friday night again. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...