haunted house at vendor row Halloween

dunefreak

Not sure if any of you heard, but word has it that there will be a company setting up an 8 trailer setup into a haunted house for Halloween weekend. :headbang1: It's the outfit displayed in Pahrump every year. There will be people hired as monsters and all sorts of stuff.

I don't have any other details, but sounds like a great new addition to Dumont for Halloween. :ban-split::beerpint:

what a hunted house in the desert :laughoff: now iI wont be able to sleep j/k that is a good idea i will be checking it out fo sure :laughing:

Don't jorge u will scare the :poop: out of everybody,with out pay :beer_bang: :lol: ....

got a newborn at home..prolly not gonna make it to tha D until after new years...or i would...plus my son has this badazz costume that he wants to rock around the neighborhood

he's a pimp this year

That cool man you got to let your boy pimp them h###... :beer_bang:

I read about the haunted house in the Pahrump paper. the article said it will be at the old race track and then Dumont Dunes for Halloween. I was on the phone with Larry from the BLM. and he confirmed the sotry. He also said the rock climb will be there too thins season.

Vampires and gooblins in the desert? :ah:

I read about the haunted house in the Pahrump paper. the article said it will be at the old race track and then Dumont Dunes for Halloween. I was on the phone with Larry from the BLM. and he confirmed the sotry. He also said the rock climb will be there too thins season.

Vampires and gooblins in the desert? :ah:

the rock crawling guys are my buddy and his dad. he said they are going to be there :usa: :beer_bang:

• 2 weeks later...

HAUNTED HOUSE!!! HAUNTED HOUSE!!!! HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!! HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!!

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know...we are Slaughterhouse Productions and we will be bringing our Dungeon of Darkness haunted house to Dumont Dunes vendor row this Halloween weekend. We will be open Thursday, Friday, & Saturday...possibly Sunday. We open at 2pm until 5pm for the matinee', this is for the wee ones and for all you chicken s@#ts who are afraid of things that go bump in the night. LOL

We will be open from 6pm until there is no one left in line, we don't care how late it is. After all it is the Dunes and it is Halloween weekend. (Remember from 6pm on the gloves come off and the monsters come out!)

In the Dungeon of Darkness you will experience actors, lound noises, strobe lights, fog, tight confined areas, trap doors, secret tunnels, and oh yeah plenty of darkness.

All of us at the Dungeon are looking forward to seeing all of you at Dumont Dunes for Scarefest 2009. We hope all of you come to see us. We certainly hope to make this a tradition at Dumont Dunes.

General Admission: $10.00 6pm to closing (whenever that might be)

Matinee Admission: $7.00 Ages 10 & under

*For those adults that go through with their kids, you will pay the full General Admission price, however you will get a front of the line pass to the night show. And you will not have to pay again.

*We also offer a 5 trip pass through the haunt, this is for the matinee' ONLY. Kids will pay $10.00 and be able to go through the haunt 5 times. Yes we will be your babysitter...LOL

From all of us at the Dungeon of Darkness...We are hoping to see you Halloween weekend so we can scare the yell out of you!!!

HAUNTED HOUSE!!! HAUNTED HOUSE!!!! HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!! HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!!

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know...we are Slaughterhouse Productions and we will be bringing our Dungeon of Darkness haunted house to Dumont Dunes vendor row this Halloween weekend. We will be open Thursday, Friday, & Saturday...possibly Sunday. We open at 2pm until 5pm for the matinee', this is for the wee ones and for all you chicken s@#ts who are afraid of things that go bump in the night. LOL

We will be open from 6pm until there is no one left in line, we don't care how late it is. After all it is the Dunes and it is Halloween weekend. (Remember from 6pm on the gloves come off and the monsters come out!)

In the Dungeon of Darkness you will experience actors, lound noises, strobe lights, fog, tight confined areas, trap doors, secret tunnels, and oh yeah plenty of darkness.

All of us at the Dungeon are looking forward to seeing all of you at Dumont Dunes for Scarefest 2009. We hope all of you come to see us. We certainly hope to make this a tradition at Dumont Dunes.

General Admission: $10.00 6pm to closing (whenever that might be)

Matinee Admission: $7.00 Ages 10 & under

*For those adults that go through with their kids, you will pay the full General Admission price, however you will get a front of the line pass to the night show. And you will not have to pay again.

*We also offer a 5 trip pass through the haunt, this is for the matinee' ONLY. Kids will pay $10.00 and be able to go through the haunt 5 times. Yes we will be your babysitter...LOL

From all of us at the Dungeon of Darkness...We are hoping to see you Halloween weekend so we can scare the yell out of you!!!

I heard you plan on being all the way at the end of vendors row (right up next to the highway). Is that true?

Not sure if any of you heard, but word has it that there will be a company setting up an 8 trailer setup into a haunted house for Halloween weekend. :ban-split: It's the outfit displayed in Pahrump every year. There will be people hired as monsters and all sorts of stuff.

I don't have any other details, but sounds like a great new addition to Dumont for Halloween. :MBdance::ban-split:

From what I heard this haunted house failed miserablly in Pahrump! :atc:

From what I heard this haunted house failed miserablly in Pahrump! :atc:

Well Dumont probably has more people on a holiday weekend than Pahrump has residents, BEOCH. :ban-split::MBdance:

Just how would a haunted house fail at Dumont on Halloween weekend? It's almost gauranteed to do good I think. :ban-split: :drunks:

hear they are going to have a scary adult house....

its going to have bankers, repo men, eco greenies, carb officals, and politicians........ :ah:

sounds too scary for me :surrender:

and to frighten Mexicans will have migra :laughing: huuuuuy la migra :laughoff::duniemonkie: :hatdance: la migra :kissass:

Mexicans are not offended I also am a wetback with green card :usa:

I was very excited to hear about this and soo were my kids that didn't want to go to dumont this time so that they could go to haunted houses..... :yiah:

I personally will be bringing my two kids there and whoever in my camp that wants to go..

and to frighten Mexicans will have migra :surrender: huuuuuy la migra :laughing::duniemonkie: :hatdance: la migra :usa:

Mexicans are not offended I also am a wetback with green card :usa:

:ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :shocked::mex::mex: :kissass: oooo fack you scared me already.... :laughoff::lol: