Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Seeee I am not the ONLY one who hears the dunes talking!!!! :worthless_without_pics:

Is that all you hear??? No voices??????

A cute Quad rider with braided pig tails can be dangerous!!!!!! But the voices????? :assblast::laughing::rolleyes:

Posted

Rite on Pete u got it ! That car looks like a ton of fun. We have to hook up & see if I can keep up????? See you in the Dunes Soon.

Posted

Thanks guys! :clap:

Rite on Pete u got it ! That car looks like a ton of fun. We have to hook up & see if I can keep up????? See you in the Dunes Soon.

Definitely, Kieth! You & Gary coming out poker run or what? Hit me up. :clap:

Posted

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :ahhhhh: :booty::booty: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance:

Well I am ONE HAPPY CAMPER! The car ran flawless all weekend with ZERO issues. I was extremely impressed with everything about it. We absolutley love it!

This car has a ton of power, handles awesome, and is super comfy. It didn't take long for me to get used to it either. I was shredding dunes and pulling wheelies in no time. :headbang1:

Thanks again, Mathew, for the killer deal and for dialing in one kickass duning car. I'm glad it doesn't just LOOK nice. lol It flatout hauls the mail and is reliable as hell. I am really happy with it, brother. :ahhhhh:

Posted

I hate to be pushy Pete, but where are the PICS?!

I know I know. b370 took some pics so I will get them up as soon as I get them from him. ;)

Hey Pete, don't forget this one has reverse!!! :ahhhhh: :booty: :ahhhhh:

A perfect rail!!! :headbang1:

Thanks Pat. But to tell you the truth, I still didn't even use R or need it much out at D. I keep trying telling everyone that the Busa's don't ever need it. Some people think it's a necessity. :booty:

Posted (edited)

well here's one pic for now. I'm way tired and gotta go catch some Z's

JIAH!!! :headbang1: :ahhhhh:

post-3-1258350232_thumb.jpg

im back to work now im hoping for a trip on presidents day hopefully the rest of the go fast crews will be there and we can get busy :ahhhhh: :booty::booty:

btw: dam by then im gonna be rusty :headspin:

Edited by barefoot bob
Posted

I know, but don't forget...I still have both cars! :ahhhhh:

i should have also said that the pic you posted looks badass...its cool how you can see the lines behind you that you took to get to the point where you launched!

:shout: 2CAR HAVIN MAFACKA!!!!!

sheesh...share the wealth n shiat :booty: :ahhhhh:

Posted

i should have also said that the pic you posted looks badass...its cool how you can see the lines behind you that you took to get to the point where you launched!

:shout: 2CAR HAVIN MAFACKA!!!!!

sheesh...share the wealth n shiat :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh:

What are you a DEMOCRAT? :B

Posted

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headbang1::headbang1::headbang1: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance:

Well I am ONE HAPPY CAMPER! The car ran flawless all weekend with ZERO issues. I was extremely impressed with everything about it. We absolutley love it!

This car has a ton of power, handles awesome, and is super comfy. It didn't take long for me to get used to it either. I was shredding dunes and pulling wheelies in no time. :headbang1:

Thanks again, Mathew, for the killer deal and for dialing in one kickass duning car. I'm glad it doesn't just LOOK nice. lol It flatout hauls the mail and is reliable as hell. I am really happy with it, brother. :beercheers:

I am really glad you love the car. I told you 2 months ago when you 1st called me this car had your name all over it. Let me know when your next trip is and I will bring my new car out.

Whats gonna suck is to watch my old car tear my new car to peices.....

Posted

I am really glad you love the car. I told you 2 months ago when you 1st called me this car had your name all over it. Let me know when your next trip is and I will bring my new car out.

Whats gonna suck is to watch my old car tear my new car to peices.....

That's some funny chit. :headbang1:

I'm gonna try and head out for T Day weekend to D. Let me know if you and Lou wanna hook up and camp together. :beercheers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...