SAND ADDICTION MAG?

opey10

Did Sand addiction magazine go out of business? I got a subscription in late Oct. and they said my first issue would be here Nov.17th. I still havent got it so I went to contact someone by going to the website and now that doesn't work I also got a phone number and is was disconnected! Does anyone know the deal with these guys?

Thanks!

Did Sand addiction magazine go out of business? I got a subscription in late Oct. and they said my first issue would be here Nov.17th. I still havent got it so I went to contact someone by going to the website and now that doesn't work I also got a phone number and is was disconnected! Does anyone know the deal with these guys?

Thanks!

I got the Oct issue in the mail a few weeks ago.... No cards inside the mag or emails saying anything about being the last one....

Bought my last rail from one of the owners, said the side X side mag was doing well but not sand addiction. Suprised to see them both gone. Bummer. Hopefully Sand Sports will hire the "Bunnies" :hello:

Edited by raspadoo

2 out of the three sand and semi-sand publications...RIP

toy hauler mag and now sand addiction

Sand Sports has HOT VW's to fall back on too

ATV Sport mag has gone under as well. They sent me a utility quad rag and a note last month saying.... we regret....bla bla bla...but we'll be sending you this mag in its place to finish out your subscription....

• 5 weeks later...

It's all going on line.

It'll shake out on line to who has the best layout thus attracting the best advertisers.

I understand by reading in the threads on the rzr forum, the advertisers pay $1300 a month each to participate with their own section in the forums.

Last I counted the advertisers had 25 sections, and have been there for almost 2 years so it must be effective for all involved.

This in addition to banner ads and margin ads revenue, and membership subscriptions.

PRC forums are the first to fall, they are changing their format due to heavy competition pressure from rzr forums.

Just too slow and sleepy.

Great people there, but lethargic activity.

As you were:

I just counted 55 advertiser sections.

UTV crap people say in the forum they pay $1300 a mo for the section and no one has disputed it or called them out on it.

http://www.rzrforums.net/forums.php

This cost was brought up because someone bitched they don't get a forum member discount, and the supporting vendors countered that it costs a lot to advertise/support there.

So ya figure ya don't have the mailing, set up and publishing/printing costs,, if you can make it online,, you are making it big.

I see now what so many Supporting Vendors are trying to set-up their own forums.

• 1 month later...