Gopro Information

sandawg

A while back, 6 months or a year, ago there was a thread that had a lot of good info on the GoPro cameras with what options to buy and batteries. best pricing etc. Does anyone know where that thread is??? I can't seem to find it with the search feature. thinking of getting one!

Don't wear a helmet so will need glue safe to use on my bald head too!!! :headbang1:

Thanks,

Pat :laughing:

A while back, 6 months or a year, ago there was a thread that had a lot of good info on the GoPro cameras with what options to buy and batteries. best pricing etc. Does anyone know where that thread is??? I can't seem to find it with the search feature. thinking of getting one!

Don't wear a helmet so will need glue safe to use on my bald head too!!! :headbang1:

Thanks,

Pat :laughing:

Go with the motorsports package and the HD ....

check out this thread!

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=105996

Edited by Vegas250rr

I got my cards from frys electronics Terry, I think they were like $10 a piece. The cases that come with them are great! I'm not sure if RanDizzle has a different case, but in one of my videos (first time using the camera) it took a rock directly to the lense cover as we were leaving camp.....Didn't even mar the surface, cant even tell it got hit.... I'll throw a link to it up as soon as it loads.

I got my cards from frys electronics Terry, I think they were like $10 a piece. The cases that come with them are great! I'm not sure if RanDizzle has a different case, but in one of my videos (first time using the camera) it took a rock directly to the lense cover as we were leaving camp.....Didn't even mar the surface, cant even tell it got hit.... I'll throw a link to it up as soon as it loads.

I have the hard case I thought he was referring to a soft carrying type case. I will look for the cards after the holiday crazy's all leave the stores:)

I have the hard case I thought he was referring to a soft carrying type case. I will look for the cards after the holiday crazy's all leave the stores:)

Now that, I don't know. Although its a damn good idea. As of now my chit is strewn all over the place

I bought the soft carrying case from Target. pic below.

Most everything else I got on Ebay ( camera, SD cards, batteries and charger. )

The lens cover is glass. they are definitely tough, but I'm on my third one from pits in them.

You can buy the replacements on line at gopro.com.

Jeremy has a good point on the new HD gopro. If I were just buying a camera I'd get the HD.

The sample videos look way clearer than the wide camera.

Don't know anyone that has an HD, so we need someone to bite the bullet. :laughing:

R-

post-591-1260259923_thumb.jpg

Where's the best place to pick up a cpl more cards for them and what's your case look like Randy?

got my memory cards from costco...as i remember you had to buy 2. triple a batteries at costco too. kirkland costs almost half what duracell costs as i recall. and if yer gonna use that camera like randog does i would buy several lense covers(unless yer the lead dog, the scenery never changes).........hey, that would be a good screen name for somebody!

Add was gone.

I think he realized he made a mistake it was a helmet GOPRO HD 1080p for $138.99 buy it now.. said he had 5 of them...

I actually still had the add up

Newly listedGOPRO HD 1080P Helmet Hero Camera

NEW IN BOX

Enlarge

Buy It Now or Best Offer $138.99 2d 23h 3m

Edited by White Rhino

I think he realized he made a mistake it was a helmet GOPRO HD 1080p for $138.99 buy it now.. said he had 5 of them...

I actually still had the add up

Newly listedGOPRO HD 1080P Helmet Hero Camera

NEW IN BOX

Enlarge

Buy It Now or Best Offer $138.99 2d 23h 3m

Thats way cheap, I wonder what the catch is???

THe catch is its not HD :laughoff:

I really have no clue, but that is way too cheap for an HD I dont even think we can get them at that price for wholesale.....

Just checked and am waiting for a fax/email from Go-Pro to come in to see what my cost would be

THe catch is its not HD :laughoff:

I really have no clue, but that is way too cheap for an HD I dont even think we can get them at that price for wholesale.....

Just checked and am waiting for a fax/email from Go-Pro to come in to see what my cost would be

Nope it said it was HD, but I think he had a typo, and noticed it and yanked back his add.. He had 2 days left.

Now I am kicking myself for not buying one.. I bet he'd honor it as his ebay score is 100% DANG DANG DANG... but it was too low i thought it was fishy... like 29 cent gas huh Nick!!!