Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Don and myself will be out there enjoying the nice fluffy sand, just wandering if anyone from the site will out there so we can sip on a cold tasty beverage together and maybe dune alittle, ok well alot!!

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I might see if I can make it at least for that Saturday (10th) to at least come and hang out. :rockon:

I'm still crippled :drinkbeer: , but I can still drink the hell out of some beer! :flipoff::rockwoot:

Anyone interested in giving a cripple a few rides around the dunes in their rail? pllllllllleeease :thumb:

Posted

I might see if I can make it at least for that Saturday (10th) to at least come and hang out. :rockon:

I'm still crippled :drinkbeer: , but I can still drink the hell out of some beer! :flipoff::rockwoot:

Anyone interested in giving a cripple a few rides around the dunes in their rail? pllllllllleeease :thumb:

Not a problem.

Posted

I'll probably be out. Only have my quad to cruise around on. Where you guys normally camp? I'll be in a grey Santek toyhauler...usually to the right before the first finger by cell phone hill area.

Posted

Plan on hittin' it the 10th and 11th. Was coming up this weekend since the kids are out of school on Monday but my son got in trouble so no play for him (or me :rockon: ). Would've been a nice three day trip though.

It'll be nice to put faces to some of these names, especially some of you guys trickling over from the Bomb forums.

See ya there.

Posted

I'll probably be out. Only have my quad to cruise around on. Where you guys normally camp? I'll be in a grey Santek toyhauler...usually to the right before the first finger by cell phone hill area.

We camp right before the last finger dune.

aerial_pic_ofdirections.jpg

Posted

Pete,

I am down to go.

Lets figure out when we want to go and what we are going to Bring with us..

I can drive, since you drove last time.. :rockon:

Posted

if i get my stuff situated this weekend... which im thinkin about doing... i can drive pete and his stuff out for the day.. :D Might have to ride the raptor or the 250 but i will more than likely go.. :D

Posted (edited)

This is where Don and myself will be, unless there is a group that wants to camp together? This is our normal spot, but we don't mind moving to camp with peeps.

post-114-1133472867_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joe
Posted

Yeah that's cool Joe. You wanna move camp a little farther up towards vendor row so everybody can find you guys easier? Im down to camp w/ you guys that weekend and anybody else that wants to camp together. :beercheers:

Posted (edited)

I'm there. WOOHOO should be some smooth, fluffy sand. AHHHHHH

I have an old tan Pace Arrow motorhome with a flatbed trailer and of course my car. You can't miss it.

Edited by Don29palms
Posted

we might be heading out on that saturday. i missed the ride on t-day one of my friends banshee lost a piston in the bowl so we left early. we just took out the family yesterday and boy were the dunes sweet, so smooth. only 2 other people out there camping so the kids were able to go free. now they want to go back again so it looks like the 10th is another family day.

Posted

Well it's about time, Dave! :beercheers:

Don or Joe, do you have any pics of your motorhome/ toyhauler set-ups so we know exactly what we're lookin for?

No not yet but I'll try to get some but here is a picture of my car.

post-23-1133502273_thumb.jpg

Posted

Right on Don,

I know what your car looks like. I'm sure I'll be able to spot it. Just let me know if you get any pics of your's or Joe's m/h or toyhauler. That way we don't miss ya. :beercheers:

-Pete

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...