sandcardude ripped me off.....

He sold me gen 3 ls 317 heads.....turns out he doesn t know his a$$ from 317 heads. IE they say 317 on them..........and would be aluminum. I tried many times to work out the problem via email but he has not responded to the latest.

He sent NON 317 heads.....cast iron too........He claimed they were 317 heads from a 345hp gen 3 ls engine from 2003 I believe.....No 345 hp in 03 from gm had IRON heads......I paid 235$ for at best 50$ heads. Infact I have 10 sets of aluminum 346 ls1 heads.....all of which are worth about 50$ a set.....and they are aluminum. I be glad to sell any of them for that.

I hate it when people don t know sh*t. 235$.............not a good choice for enemies forever you a-hole.

oh, he solicted me via email about 317 heads, along time after he apparently put an ad on the site for them where he posted a picture, that I was never shown cause he solicted me via email....In the picture I did not see I was expected to see they are iron.....and apprently not 317 heads or from the engine he said they were........

Edited by 1320

I will voluntarily also offer up this information.

Every email was labeled 317 heads. 317 heads are aluminum and the reason they are called 317 heads is because they say "317" on them, on the leading edge. The ones sold do not....

What am I going to do about it? Apparently nothing as he is 307 miles away. This has been up for days now......hmmmm.. I guess if I remeber Ill stop by his place next time I make it to Bakersfield. Although maybe thats already punishment enough, just living in Bakersfield.

I will voluntarily also offer up this information.

Every email was labeled 317 heads. 317 heads are aluminum and the reason they are called 317 heads is because they say "317" on them, on the leading edge. The ones sold do not....

What am I going to do about it? Apparently nothing as he is 307 miles away. This has been up for days now......hmmmm.. I guess if I remeber Ill stop by his place next time I make it to Bakersfield. Although maybe thats already punishment enough, just living in Bakersfield.

sandcardude - Last Active 9th July 2006 - 08:55 AM :thumb:

your not very nice!

put yourself in his shoes :dunno:

iam just watching, its not right to Bravo Foxtrot someone....(Buddy F*ck..military terms). I feel bad for 1320. now he is out money. its been done to me, and i hate it. I would send anthrax to him if i were you 1320, but unfortunatley my supplier for anthrax is unavailable...(just kidding for your FBI guys watching the net) :thumb: but seriously when stuff happens like this you never see the guy on the forum again. and thats pretty chicken sh*t. personally I like to :laughoff: the turd that screws me.

iam just watching, its not right to Bravo Foxtrot someone....(Buddy F*ck..military terms). I feel bad for 1320. now he is out money. its been done to me, and i hate it. I would send anthrax to him if i were you 1320, but unfortunatley my supplier for anthrax is unavailable...(just kidding for your FBI guys watching the net) :thumb: but seriously when stuff happens like this you never see the guy on the forum again. and thats pretty chicken sh*t. personally I like to :dunno: the turd that screws me.

what is bravo foxtrot?

This sort of thing happened to me reciently.

I purchased a pinball machine on Ebay. The listing said "LIKE NEW CONDITION". His pics were blurry. Now for a $3250.00 game that was built in 1995, I expect it to be pretty close to new condition. I spoke to the seller several times before the auction ended. He assured me condition would not be a problem. COOL right?

I was at the river the next weekend, so I hauled the boat to Phoenix,Az. on my way back to SoCal ( 8 extra hour trip ) to pick up this clean machine. Well, Not so clean and I was PIST. The machine had broken parts in it and electrical problems too. Not to mention he could have at least wiped the outside grime off. The machine did have potential. Thank God I didn't have it shipped.

I was kinda feeling obligated to myself to take the thing home after that drive. So,I offered a discount for myself and off I went with his headache. After hours, hours and parts the machine is very nice, and a keeper for my collection.

I guess to sum up my story and my future purchases. I aint trustin' people like I used to. Get good pics or they can keep it. However, I'm sure I'll continue to learn this same lesson over and over. :thumb:

R-

He sold me gen 3 ls 317 heads.....turns out he doesn t know his a$$ from 317 heads. IE they say 317 on them..........and would be aluminum. I tried many times to work out the problem via email but he has not responded to the latest.

He sent NON 317 heads.....cast iron too........He claimed they were 317 heads from a 345hp gen 3 ls engine from 2003 I believe.....No 345 hp in 03 from gm had IRON heads......I paid 235$ for at best 50$ heads. Infact I have 10 sets of aluminum 346 ls1 heads.....all of which are worth about 50$ a set.....and they are aluminum. I be glad to sell any of them for that.

I hate it when people don t know sh*t. 235$.............not a good choice for enemies forever you a-hole.

oh, he solicted me via email about 317 heads, along time after he apparently put an ad on the site for them where he posted a picture, that I was never shown cause he solicted me via email....In the picture I did not see I was expected to see they are iron.....and apprently not 317 heads or from the engine he said they were........

To bad this didnt happen sooner, Sandcar dude was at my house last week picking up that mendi tranny I had for sale.

To bad this didnt happen sooner, Sandcar dude was at my house last week picking up that mendi tranny I had for sale.

No sh*t? Damn I didn't know THAT was the the guy buying your trans. :rockwoot: Maybe you can hook 1320 up with his phone number. :shocked2:

it actually happened ahile ago, I emailed him nicely trying to work it out, asking nicely what he was going to do about it? I actually thought he must have sent the wrong heads, as soon as I saw the weight on the box at 115lbs I thought utoh.....After 2 or 3 nice emails with correspondence back (just a quote) no actual correspondence I guess, I got kinda pissed, then sent another saying exactly what I wanted.....all my $$ back.....and he could have the heads back (but he pay shipping) or send me 160$ and I d keep them.....I dont even think they are worth that but what was I going to do? No responce at all, I waited, and waited........then I posted.

I thought we are not suppose to write negative stuff about people in here because it will stir up trouble??? That is what was said about someone else getting ripped off anyway. :shocked2:

Joe, I would sure edit or delete what ever needed. I told my story, in part to protect another from the same or similar outcome and in part to hopefully resolve it.

BTW, I need a new AC unit on an apartment building I own......you interested? Its a package unit, roof mounted, 2.5 or 3 ton should do just fine, its a 2 story.

I thought we are not suppose to write negative stuff about people in here because it will stir up trouble??? That is what was said about someone else getting ripped off anyway. :shocked2:

Joe I will tell you the same that I told Don....

This is a direct quote from my PM to him when he asked the same thing...

"This guy, 1320, has obviously tried to contact the guy, sandcardude, and hasn't received a reply at all. He has tried to resolve the issue via e-mail with no luck at all and is now trying to let him know what's up with starting a thread about it. Yes he does seem a little harsh with some name calling and all, but he isn't trying to start sh*t, he's more or less trying to see if he relpies to the thread is how it seems to me"

Do you guys (Joe&Don) WANT drama on here? This I don't see as "drama" because the guy (sandcardude) hasn't replied to it and surely no "trouble has been stirred up". If he does reply then great we can hopefully have the two deal with it from there OUTSIDE of the website. From how I see it, 1320 is just trying to get a hold of the guy.

God damn is it october yet? You guys are killing me with this sh*t. :rockwoot:

All you guys are jerks and next time I see any of you I'm gonna slap you all around a little just to let you know I'm there. What do you think about that?

J/K I just wanted to start a little drama to get us by 'til October. :thumbsdown:

Winter can't get here soon enough.