RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, NOT GOOD!

Quadrockets

Well,, Weather forecast says pretty much 20% rain, off and on all week!!! :beercheers::old:

If you all didn't know , This Saturday ,us and a number of very high HP Quads were going to squard off at Banshee hill,,,12' O Clock, High Noon for a friendly show down. This stinking rain :old: may keep us away :cry::old: . WE DON'T DO RAIN.!!..DISAPOINTING TO SAY THE LEAST . I know we need it but this weather just sucks!!

We'll keep an eye on the weather. hopefully we'll get a report from Dumont

Well,, Weather forecast says pretty much 20% rain, off and on all week!!! :beercheers::old:

If you all didn't know , This Saturday ,us and a number of very high HP Quads were going to squard off at Banshee hill,,,12' O Clock, High Noon for a friendly show down. This stinking rain :old: may keep us away :cry::old: . WE DON'T DO RAIN.!!..DISAPOINTING TO SAY THE LEAST . I know we need it but this weather just sucks!!

Why dont you just roll out for the day quadpockets it should be fun rain or not i'm going! And besides the bikes hook up a little better when it rains anyway! bruce you hear this?

I think some had a change of hart, what happen? little bit of rain ain't going to kill you. :beercheers:

I was so looking forward to this show down and now you calling it off :old: no sir you better come on and stand behind all that talk. I feel like after a long awaited boxing match and the fight :old::old::cry:

P.S just so you know I own a very slow stock atv so watching you guys with the big bikes is always fun and enjoyable watch

I checked the weather report and it has no rain all weekend long :old: what rain is he talking about :cry:

p.s may be a case of cold feet :old::old:

Come on,,come on,,Come on?!?!? NO COLD FEET HERE!!!! The weather report was right from Yahoo weather, extended forecast..... Take a look,,, 20% off and on all next week...10% sunday... I hear all of ya. A day trip for sure. But if it's raining like it is now?????? say what you will ,, I'll stay home!!! You can't even ride in this sh$t!!!! :beercheers:

Come on,,come on,,Come on?!?!? NO COLD FEET HERE!!!! The weather report was right from Yahoo weather, extended forecast..... Take a look,,, 20% off and on all next week...10% sunday... I hear all of ya. A day trip for sure. But if it's raining like it is now?????? say what you will ,, I'll stay home!!! You can't even ride in this sh$t!!!! :beercheers:

it sure just open up her in upland for a few minutes :old::old:

Hey Bud....I dont think the people realize how hard it was raining here today.

Nobody would ride in the rain we had here today!!!!

Trust me. We can't wait to do some racin with the big boys, WIN or LOSE!! I just installed 25% bigger FUEL/NOS jetts !!! :beercheers: I'm still gonna get everything ready Tomorrow, Not much time during the week and watch the weather.

If you all didn't know , This Saturday ,us and a number of very high HP Quads were going to squard off at Banshee hill,,,12' O Clock, High Noon for a friendly show down. This stinking rain :old: may keep us away :rzr::old: . WE DON'T DO RAIN.!!..DISAPOINTING TO SAY THE LEAST . I know we need it but this weather just sucks!!

After all the :cry::old: we know what you are full of and that won't melt.LOL

After all the :tweeker::tweeker: we know what you are full of and that won't melt.LOL

:shots::ban-split::P we'll be there,,, Maybe only for a day but ,,,,we'll show.... Man the pressure is mounting!!!! But my heart is warmed with all you guys wanting us to show, I feel the love,,,,,,, :beat::laughoff::blink: lol lol,,lol,lollolo

Well,, Weather forecast says pretty much 20% rain, off and on all week!!! :think::ninja:

If you all didn't know , This Saturday ,us and a number of very high HP Quads were going to squard off at Banshee hill,,,12' O Clock, High Noon for a friendly show down. This stinking rain :blury: may keep us away :lol::lol: . WE DON'T DO RAIN.!!..DISAPOINTING TO SAY THE LEAST . I know we need it but this weather just sucks!!

wow, i just checked out waether.com for baker CA and it says 68-70 degrees with 0% chance of rain, not only are you off on MPH but your weather instincts blow.... kinda like wind... so maybe you have something going there.

:unsure: