8th Annual FoDD Dumont Dunes Clean-up

ynot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPECIAL RAFFLE PRIZE FOR THE CLEAN-UP!!!

THANKS TO JODI (sand chick)and her employer Peter Lik Photography we have a special donation for a special raffle, so bring some cash from the piggy bank and take a chance to win a numbered, signed picture valued between $5000.00 - $6000.00 yeah that's right it's a VERY SPECIAL DONATION! Tickets will be only sold at the clean up and will be $5.00 EACH OR 5 FOR $20.00. GREAT ODDS TO WIN THIS SPECIAL PRIZE!

post-85-1267070896_thumb.jpg

That is an awesome prize. Thanks so much to Jodi for getting Peter to donate that. Ill be buying tickets for that, as well as selling them. lol We all know my big mouth can sell alot of raffle tickets!! Some come on down folks! Im looking forward to jumping back in with both feet this year! :lol::yiah:

SPECIAL RAFFLE PRIZE FOR THE CLEAN-UP!!!

THANKS TO JODI (sand chick)and her employer Peter Lik Photography we have a special donation for a special raffle, so bring some cash from the piggy bank and take a chance to win a numbered, signed picture valued between $5000.00 - $6000.00 yeah that's right it's a VERY SPECIAL DONATION! Tickets will be only sold at the clean up and will be $5.00 EACH OR 5 FOR $20.00. GREAT ODDS TO WIN THIS SPECIAL PRIZE!

I hope they ship it FedEx! :lol::lol:

Good for you Jodi and Peter Lik! :D

Edited by Kitcat

Thanks! Its one of my favorite shots! :lol: When I asked for a donation never in my wildest dreams did I expect to get something so fabulous! I was thinking some books, maybe a couple of the smaller pics like for the Regatta.

Mike and I personally bought four of Pete's coffee table books "Spirit of America"to donate for raffle prize's though :clap:

No KitKat it will be delivered via Green Express in the hauler :lol:

We will be out there as well. I cannot believe I was able to get both Sat night and sunday night off which means no heading out super early Sunday to make it home to sleep for work.

We will have the truck to pick up some trash around dumont as well.

Of course Ill have beer, and good food!!!

Thanks! Its one of my favorite shots! :ahhhhh: When I asked for a donation never in my wildest dreams did I expect to get something so fabulous! I was thinking some books, maybe a couple of the smaller pics like for the Regatta.

Mike and I personally bought four of Pete's coffee table books "Spirit of America"to donate for raffle prize's though :dunno:

No KitKat it will be delivered via Green Express in the hauler :driver:

I think you should get try to get Pete out there to award it to the winner. That would be a kick in the a$$ for them.

I'll be day tripping to help out, have to drive to Phoenix on Sunday for a class. At least I'll be there all week, Cabela's here I come.... :ahhhhh:

why is it no matter where I am going in Phoenix, I always get their via the glendale exit off the 101 :ahhhhh: :yiah:

Ok kids the cleanup is next weekend. So for those of you who have volunteered to help with setup I think we are going to begin around 7:15. So come on over and say hello! Shouldnt take to long for setup. Registration will begin at 8am. Look forward to meeting some new faces this year! See you all there for this great event for our dunes! :finger:

Where do we meet at and what time is the meet and greet?

You will see banners near Bathroom #6 for the registration booth along with 2 blue EZ ups with Friends of Dumont Dunes on them, that's the place. The time is 8AM for registration. The meet & greet is not my dept. The event should be over by 1 to 1:30 Due to the economy prizes for the raffle have shrunk this year. So bring your $20.00 bill to buy into the special raffle for the Peter Lik signed and numbered picture worth some major dollars to the winner or a real nice addition to the home decor!

See you there!