New SCU custom build super sized for me

sanddunesaddict

I though the same thing "A Clock"??? but hey it's your car and if the wife likes it then thats a plus.

Now that I am in the market for new gauges again for my mustang.

What did those gauges cost if you don"t mind me asking.

Oh snap!

If ya have a GPS ya should know how to use it ;)

Just so everyone else knows Mikes GPS looked like a bunch of squiggly lines and we were trying to find the we came in because it was flat and we were towing a car with no front suspension.Mike could get us back to camp but couldnt find the way we came in.

It finished coming apart faster than I thought.

I will be dropping it off at powder monday.

so far with my build if there is anything I can say about an SCU is there is definately NO SLOP in any of the components.It was a royal pain to get some bolts out and its not like they are bound up they just fit that tight but everything swings/pivots like butter.

SCU build quality is second to none witch I already knew thats why I went with them.

It finished coming apart faster than I thought.

I will be dropping it off at powder monday.

so far with my build if there is anything I can say about an SCU is there is definately NO SLOP in any of the components.It was a royal pain to get some bolts out and its not like they are bound up they just fit that tight but everything swings/pivots like butter.

SCU build quality is second to none witch I already knew thats why I went with them.

Haaa... You think its tight now lol.... wait till powder is done and you try to put it back together lol.... Its's going to be a MOTHER F'R.... But worth it when its done.. Good job Bert... Seems to be going good

Capt

Haaa... You think its tight now lol.... wait till powder is done and you try to put it back together lol.... Its's going to be a MOTHER F'R.... But worth it when its done.. Good job Bert... Seems to be going good

Capt

nope because after powder I am going to ream all the holes.

Sorry I wan't there to help. I was still in Laughlin when you called. Sounds like it went pretty damn quick though. I can't wait to see that chassis power coated. It's gonna be a sexy b*tch!

yeah it wasnt too bad.

Justin and I knocked it out.We left there about 8:30

I have to go up there today before Davids party and get everything cleaned up and arranged.

I forgot my camera up there also.I took alot of pics so I will get some posted up.

Edited by sanddunesaddict

what?....A CLOCK? :stir: :mischevious:

He'll always be on time for the Meet & Greet!

I make 'art' on the GPS screen :)

That was one of my favorite things when I got to ride with you! Line- bunch of circles- line- bunch of circles- squiggle- more circles... :lol: