wsky70 Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 That is looking great, can't wait to see it done.... Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted June 26, 2010 Author Posted June 26, 2010 Well its finally time.Im leaving in the morning to go get this PITA. I will get some good pics and post them up when I get back but here are a few teaser crappy cell phone pics. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 26, 2010 Posted June 26, 2010 I can't believe it's finally time! Looking good, Bert! Sick Quote
80grit Posted June 26, 2010 Posted June 26, 2010 I was out doing some yard work and this famous person came driving up today. **** BERT ***** and his ****** SCU ******** Quote
dunefreak Posted June 26, 2010 Posted June 26, 2010 much better pics! lol Looks so badass! Congrats Bert. Now hurry up and get her finished soon! Quote
bp-guy Posted June 27, 2010 Posted June 27, 2010 That's a good looking car. Congrats Bert. Why was the light bar set so far back? Quote
andydew Posted June 27, 2010 Posted June 27, 2010 Congrats! I really like the look of the pro bro car. It'll be fun putting it together; just take lots of pics. I'm gonna do one of those photo books from shutterfly, for my build up of my old bus. Beofore, during, and after pics. By fall, you're gonna be so anxious for a sand run I'm already jonesing pretty bad for one! Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted June 27, 2010 Author Posted June 27, 2010 That's a good looking car. Congrats Bert. Why was the light bar set so far back? When you have 1.21 gigawatts of light up there it reduces the glare. I was defenately torn on this but I like the way it came out. Quote
bp-guy Posted June 27, 2010 Posted June 27, 2010 When you have 1.21 gigawatts of light up there it reduces the glare. I was defenately torn on this but I like the way it came out. You can never have too much light out there! I have 8 lights aiming forward and LOVE IT. Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted June 28, 2010 Author Posted June 28, 2010 Here are some pics when I loaded it yesterday Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted June 28, 2010 Author Posted June 28, 2010 You can never have too much light out there! I have 8 lights aiming forward and LOVE IT. I think the 8 K/C HID's ive have for 4 years will do the job. I am just so stoked to get this thing done. I hope we can pick up at work next month. Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 Just got back from checking out Berts car and all I can say if f*cken BAD a$$! You really need to get Pete to take some Good pictures of it so everyone can see that close up! CONGRATS BERT! Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted June 28, 2010 Author Posted June 28, 2010 Custom length tank with Dons sump welded on.It should be about 18 gallons!!! I supplied Don with ADS outboard hubs which he did not want to use.They were a PITA and made him go out of his comfort zone but he was up to the challenge and they came out awesome. I think we might see more of these from him.He got 21.5 inches of travel and still has more left if we wanted,he thinks he could get 24.ZERO issues with cv's The car will end up at 96" wide Just a couple more shots Quote
sandseeker Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 Congrats Bert car is super beefy can't wait to see it all done Quote
lvnalolife Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 Congrats Bert! Cant wait to see this thing out there rippin up the dunes. Its been a long time in the making, now hurry up and get her done! Quote
Chadwick Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 Good looking car Bert! I'm way jealous. Now all you need is summer to come and go quickly so you can take it out and drive that puppy! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 Some shots I took today... She sure is sexy. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.