Dog & CAT Pictures

TbonesMalones

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwwwwwww and you gave her away? :laughing: she's a cutie!!

i can relate with sand~~snake and sanddunesaddict, i have to put my Popper (dog) down in 2004, i got her when i was 18, she was a good doggie!!

Oh so you can relate with them, but not me huh!?? :dunno:

:laughing: j/k

Here's our baby boy Orion.....he's got an issue with feet. :laughing:

normal_Orion_small.jpg

That was weird... The dog is cool till he starts nibbling at your feet then you jump scare the dog and he gets pissed... Like owner like Dog i suppose...

That was weird... The dog is cool till he starts nibbling at your feet then you jump scare the dog and he gets pissed... Like owner like Dog i suppose...

He's actually a big baby if he knows ya.....like owner like dog!!

:laughing:

I wasnt worried about him.. If you would have told me about his foot fetish first, i wouldnt have been like wtf is he doing to my foot!!

I was surprised he was in the house....I thought he was outside, so I was thinking "Uh-oh...Nick's gonna get eaten, and I'm gonna get bit trying to stop it!!" :laughing:

Hemi the dune dog!!!! I got her from a crack house that was using her to teach Pitbulls how to fight but all they wanted to do was play with her. The lady had her for 2 hours and threw her outside. While delivering mail, I saw her and snatched her up. She is awesome, best dog I have ver had. She gets stressed when the toy hauler is getting loaded, thinks she might miss out on the dunes. She has been going for 5 years now, a true Dumont veteran!post-984-1155978694.jpg