Dog & CAT Pictures

TbonesMalones

Hemi the dune dog!!!! I got her from a crack house that was using her to teach Pitbulls how to fight but all they wanted to do was play with her. The lady had her for 2 hours and threw her outside. While delivering mail, I saw her and snatched her up. She is awesome, best dog I have ver had. She gets stressed when the toy hauler is getting loaded, thinks she might miss out on the dunes. She has been going for 5 years now, a true Dumont veteran!post-984-1155978694.jpg

I think I've seen you at armagosa riding with the dog! Do you do that?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She gets stressed when the toy hauler is getting loaded, thinks she might miss out on the dunes. She has been going for 5 years now, a true Dumont veteran!post-984-1155978694.jpg

Our Lucy has been with us for every trip to the dunes. Her very first trip was to Marysvale UT when she was just a couple months old. Six hour road trip and not a peep out of her! Great traveler from the beginning!She knows when we are getting ready to go out and follows me EVERYWHERE! "Is it time yet, is it time yet?!?" Like we would leave her behind.

Here is the Odie Fodie Dune Dog. Loves to chase quads through the dunes and lay by the heater. If you ever see him running around dumont save your breath he is deaf as a door nail just try to catch him. Good Luck!!

post-798-1169139116.jpg

Edited by racnjasen

post-457-1169241907.jpg

This is Bruiser. He is a chocolate lab. I was lucky enough to rescue him from the pound. I was there looking for a neighbors Great Dane that had gotten out, and there was Bruiser. he is a great dog

post-457-1169242071.jpg

This is Simba, a yellow lab. He was given to us from a friend who was moving to NYC, and was gonna have to keep him chained up in a basement.

• 2 weeks later...

We just took her to the vet the other day. she's 4 months old and 40 pounds. per petco the crate is supposed to be for up to a 110lb dog. we'll see though. as far as the yankee comment goes i'll leave it alone. i'm just trying to make her a fan. B)

We just took her to the vet the other day. she's 4 months old and 40 pounds. per petco the crate is supposed to be for up to a 110lb dog. we'll see though. as far as the yankee comment goes i'll leave it alone. i'm just trying to make her a fan. B)

why would you go to PetCo??? PetSmart is sooo much better :D

why would you go to PetCo??? PetSmart is sooo much better :D

How much for a big bag of rawhide bones? I'm trying to find cheaper ones and considering ordering them offline.

Which Petsmart do you work at?

How much for a big bag of rawhide bones? I'm trying to find cheaper ones and considering ordering them offline.

I buy BIG bags of pig ears and/or the rawhide bones at Sam's Club...'bout 9 bucks and some change each.

thumb_CIMG1374.JPG

I buy BIG bags of pig ears and/or the rawhide bones at Sam's Club...'bout 9 bucks and some change each.

thumb_CIMG1374.JPG

The pig ears don't last long enough so I get the hooves. :P

I'm trying to price rawhide because I typically get the bones at Walmart. They come out to $2 a piece but they are thin and don't last too long either. At PetCo, I believe they sold a bag of thick 11" bones (don't search that phrase) for $20. They lasted longer but I don't know if they were worth the extra $3.

Online I found what sounds like the PetCo bone for the Walmart price. But I haven't priced shipping.

Maybe we can do a group buy. :P

The pig ears don't last long enough so I get the hooves. :P

I'm trying to price rawhide because I typically get the bones at Walmart. They come out to $2 a piece but they are thin and don't last too long either. At PetCo, I believe they sold a bag of thick 11" bones (don't search that phrase) for $20. They lasted longer but I don't know if they were worth the extra $3.

Online I found what sounds like the PetCo bone for the Walmart price. But I haven't priced shipping.

Maybe we can do a group buy. :P

Our Lucy chomps those pig ears up quickly, too! She's addicted....I get my 1st cup of coffee in the morning, she INSISTS (in that Labrador kinda way) on getting her pig ear! The rawhide bones are 9" and last her more than a day. Online sell 'em by the gross?!? :stirthepot:

ya know im not exactly sure how much but PetSmart is always cheaper then PetCo and i can get u a discount.SHHH haha steph & warm springs.

This is Katie! The first picture shows her relaxing after playing hard and you can still see a little Dumont sand on her nose.

The second picture is on the ride home and she was all tuckered out.

She will be ready to go on the Sperry Wash ride this Sat.

post-85-1170791987.jpg

post-85-1170792209.jpg