Dog & CAT Pictures

TbonesMalones

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our four year old mutt Vada, rescued from a whacked out desert troll tossing puppies out of his truck window going down the highway. :think: We scooped up the least damaged of the bunch and she's been rocking ever since. :worthless_without_pics: 'Bout 2yrs old here.

post-28-1170898229.jpg

This is my boy....Indy, he likes getting out there too, only bring him about half the time though. He'll get out with me more this spring on the off weekends, biggest baby around....Semper Fi, Woody :worthless_without_pics:

061105010.jpg

061123014.jpg

These are our 2 Golden Dumtrievers. Bruiser & Bailey. AKA Dorks and Tards.

post-1452-1170914297.jpg

post-1452-1170914418.jpg

GODSPEED TO ALL THOSE LOST PETS. I HAVE SEEN ONE DOG RUN THROUGH OUR CAMP AND HAVE HAD TWO MORE DUNERS COME BY LOOKING FOR THEIR DOGS. KEEP YOUR PETS SECURE!

Edited by ntrsandman

:laughoff:

BUT...

Is that Peter Frampton????? :worthless_without_pics: :laughoff: :worthless_without_pics:

post-3-1170911055.jpg

sorry, Vic..I had to. :whacky101: :worthless_without_pics:

YAAAAA FRAMPTON ROCKS !!! RIVER MUSIC BAD ASSS !!! DOOBY WAA

OOPS IM SHOWING MY AGE ARN'T I................................................

lo anywase son of frampton alriiiiiiiiiiiiite :D

post-28-1170898229.jpg

Edited by barefoot bob

:worthless_without_pics:

BUT...

Is that Peter Frampton????? :ahhhhh: :laughoff: :worthless_without_pics:

post-3-1170911055.jpg

sorry, Vic..I had to. :laughoff: :worthless_without_pics:

Not Frampton, Pete, but he has been accused of resembling this fellow. :thumb: He's actually my oldest boy, Brad. Good kid and can make you laugh till you cry. :jester: :jester2:

post-28-1171036617.jpg

Oh yeah, and Frampton does rock. :worthless_without_pics: Now isn't this thread about dogs??? :think: :worthless_without_pics: :whacky101: :coocoo::dunno:

Not Frampton, Pete, but he has been accused of resembling this fellow. :think: He's actually my oldest boy, Brad. Good kid and can make you laugh till you cry. :laughoff::laughoff:

post-28-1171036617.jpg

Oh yeah, and Frampton does rock. :banghead: Now isn't this thread about dogs??? :think::hello: :mc_smiley: :flipoff::laughoff:

:clap: Yeah I know, I'm :barf: but I couldn't resist. Who is the that guy that you posted that everyone reminds him of? :finger:

:banghead: Yeah I know, I'm :mc_smiley: but I couldn't resist. Who is the that guy that you posted that everyone reminds him of? :laughoff:

Did you see that dooooo on that guy?

I'm not so sure that was :hello:

:clap::laughoff:

:laughoff: Oh sorry :flipoff:

:barf:

:hello: Yeah I know, I'm :mc_smiley: but I couldn't resist. Who is the that guy that you posted that everyone reminds him of? :barf:

Are you serious? :laughoff: Maybe it's just that you have a life and don't hang out around the TV! :clap: He's won like six or seven medals each in snow boarding and skate boarding. They call him the Flying Tomato. Shawn White is his given name, one of the BADDEST X Gamers ever born. Anyways... :banghead: