aceisback Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 Our four year old mutt Vada, rescued from a whacked out desert troll tossing puppies out of his truck window going down the highway. We scooped up the least damaged of the bunch and she's been rocking ever since. :worthless_without_pics: 'Bout 2yrs old here. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 Here's our new pups. Where did you get the boston from??? Quote
wsky70 Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 This is my boy....Indy, he likes getting out there too, only bring him about half the time though. He'll get out with me more this spring on the off weekends, biggest baby around....Semper Fi, Woody :worthless_without_pics: Quote
dunefreak Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 BUT... Is that Peter Frampton????? sorry, Vic..I had to. :worthless_without_pics: Quote
ntrsandman Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 (edited) These are our 2 Golden Dumtrievers. Bruiser & Bailey. AKA Dorks and Tards. GODSPEED TO ALL THOSE LOST PETS. I HAVE SEEN ONE DOG RUN THROUGH OUR CAMP AND HAVE HAD TWO MORE DUNERS COME BY LOOKING FOR THEIR DOGS. KEEP YOUR PETS SECURE! Edited February 8, 2007 by ntrsandman Quote
desertskyz Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 Awwww Goldens Red goldens. They are the best. :worthless_without_pics: Quote
Foxysandchick Posted February 9, 2007 Posted February 9, 2007 My pup Chubby (he is a mutt) and his kitty Stormy Stormy giving Chubby a massage after his first Dumont trip, he is about 8 years old These 2 come to Dumont with us, Chubby and Bouncer (my sister's rat terrier) Quote
barefoot bob Posted February 9, 2007 Posted February 9, 2007 (edited) BUT... Is that Peter Frampton????? :worthless_without_pics: :worthless_without_pics: sorry, Vic..I had to. :whacky101: :worthless_without_pics: YAAAAA FRAMPTON ROCKS !!! RIVER MUSIC BAD ASSS !!! DOOBY WAA OOPS IM SHOWING MY AGE ARN'T I................................................ lo anywase son of frampton alriiiiiiiiiiiiite Edited February 9, 2007 by barefoot bob Quote
aceisback Posted February 9, 2007 Posted February 9, 2007 :worthless_without_pics: BUT... Is that Peter Frampton????? :ahhhhh: :worthless_without_pics: sorry, Vic..I had to. :worthless_without_pics: Not Frampton, Pete, but he has been accused of resembling this fellow. He's actually my oldest boy, Brad. Good kid and can make you laugh till you cry. :jester: :jester2: Oh yeah, and Frampton does rock. :worthless_without_pics: Now isn't this thread about dogs??? :worthless_without_pics: :whacky101: Quote
dunefreak Posted February 9, 2007 Posted February 9, 2007 Not Frampton, Pete, but he has been accused of resembling this fellow. He's actually my oldest boy, Brad. Good kid and can make you laugh till you cry. Oh yeah, and Frampton does rock. Now isn't this thread about dogs??? :mc_smiley: Yeah I know, I'm but I couldn't resist. Who is the that guy that you posted that everyone reminds him of? Quote
Randog Posted February 9, 2007 Posted February 9, 2007 Yeah I know, I'm :mc_smiley: but I couldn't resist. Who is the that guy that you posted that everyone reminds him of? Did you see that dooooo on that guy? I'm not so sure that was Oh sorry Quote
aceisback Posted February 9, 2007 Posted February 9, 2007 Yeah I know, I'm :mc_smiley: but I couldn't resist. Who is the that guy that you posted that everyone reminds him of? Are you serious? Maybe it's just that you have a life and don't hang out around the TV! He's won like six or seven medals each in snow boarding and skate boarding. They call him the Flying Tomato. Shawn White is his given name, one of the BADDEST X Gamers ever born. Anyways... Quote
desertskyz Posted February 10, 2007 Posted February 10, 2007 PEOPLE!!! WTF You guys are WAY :mc_smiley: Quote
Foxysandchick Posted February 10, 2007 Posted February 10, 2007 PEOPLE!!! WTF You guys are WAY :mc_smiley: Animals! I am surprised to see how many duners have pets and bring them along, my pup doesnt know what to think about Dumont just yet. Ok..back on topic Quote
Gazlay43 Posted February 10, 2007 Posted February 10, 2007 Yeah I know, I'm :mc_smiley: but I couldn't resist. Who is the that guy that you posted that everyone reminds him of? DUDE ITS SEAN WHITE!!! Quote
barefoot bob Posted February 10, 2007 Posted February 10, 2007 DUDE ITS SEAN WHITE!!! who is sean white does he dune nes not a motocross rider .............off shore racer............... i wouldnt know him. sorry Quote
desertskyz Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Awwww! our into weiners and english bull dogs. They are really cute. Quote
desertskyz Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Awwww! our into weiners and english bull dogs. They are really cute. Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 here is our new puppy sabrina..she is about 8mo old.rescued from the animal shelter.. and she loved the sand Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.