TbonesMalones Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 (edited) "ROCCO" Edited August 4, 2006 by TbonesMalones Quote
dunefreak Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 Don't have a dog, but I've got a ka ka ka kitt-ty. :headbang: Her name if "f*ckin kiiiii- ttay"! Sorry no pics, they are at home. :shoot: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 "ROCCO" awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . your doggie is cute travis i dont have a doggie anymore. i have a kitty! lol Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 My little brother and my grandmas pooch Dandy! My moms Dog Fluffy! She passed last year of old age! Quote
TbonesMalones Posted August 4, 2006 Author Posted August 4, 2006 I'll have to change this to Dogs & Cats pictures. I gotta be politically correct! I don't want to offend anybody out there. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 Fkn KITTTTTTTTTTY!!! Now what i want to know is WHO dress's kitty up... Dunefreak or duniemonkie!!! Please dont say dunefreak... Quote
dunefreak Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 Fkn KITTTTTTTTTTY!!! Now what i want to know is WHO dress's kitty up... Dunefreak or duniemonkie!!! Please dont say dunefreak... No it was duniemonkie, BUT... I did however also laugh my a$$ off while she was doing it and kinda helped out because it was just too damn funny! Quote
Randog Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 I'll have to change this to Dogs & Cats pictures. I gotta be politically correct! I don't want to offend anybody out there. Oh man! Keep changing it Travis. I got offended, Cuz I ain't got no cat or dog. I want a dog some day. I do have a Waterdragon. (not iguana) This sucker is spoiled. Bought him a jewelry display cast out of the recycler for $57. Some slight mods and he doesn't even know he's not in the forrest. These pics are a couple years old, so he's grown a bit and onnery as a dune shredder in the summer. R- Quote
TbonesMalones Posted August 4, 2006 Author Posted August 4, 2006 I guess post whatever you want! If it's your pet, POST IT! 4 legs, 2 legs, No legs who cares. Just don't post your Willie, some might consider this a snake! Quote
Randog Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 Heres my Iguana, his name is George. He's cool. If he never inhaled. He could run for Prez. My waterdragon " Spyro " could be Vice Prez. Don't worry Pete ( Not DDRs prez ). R- Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted August 5, 2006 Posted August 5, 2006 Me Doggie JAX...He went to doggie heaven july 2nd..Was a good dog (medical problems) Quote
dunefreak Posted August 5, 2006 Posted August 5, 2006 Me Doggie JAX...He went to doggie heaven july 2nd..Was a good dog (medical problems) Really? I didn't know that. That sucks, Jim. I know how you must feel. I had to put Dusty down after 17 long years together. She was a great dog. Quote
Don29palms Posted August 5, 2006 Posted August 5, 2006 Here's my killer dog, Cisco, and 2 desert lions, Shannon(m) and Sydney(f) Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted August 6, 2006 Posted August 6, 2006 Really? I didn't know that. That sucks, Jim. I know how you must feel. I had to put Dusty down after 17 long years together. She was a great dog. That sucked BIG TIME I felt like crap! sometimes when it cost to much to keep them alive and comfortable you just gotta make a choice.. Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 (edited) Im with both of you I just had to put down Zach he was 15 Edited August 7, 2006 by sanddunesaddict Quote
dunesister Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 (edited) ....THAT'S friggin' funny man! Well, here is "KiKi Sar-fina!" Her name is just Sarafina (yes, girls may regognize the name from "barbie princess and the pauper" movie....the 5 year old named her, of course), but we just can't help ourselves from saying "KiKi-Sarfina!" when we call her.....just had to give her away though ....we are planning a move to Vegas ( ), that and "justken" was FREAKIN" OUT THE DAMN KITTY....all I can say is that she is a "typical" kitten....doesn't look out of control in this pic though. Edited August 7, 2006 by dunesister Quote
justken Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 (edited) This is a better photo of da "KiKi Sar-fina" Edited August 7, 2006 by justken Quote
dunesister Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 Really? I didn't know that. That sucks, Jim. I know how you must feel. I had to put Dusty down after 17 long years together. She was a great dog. DUSTY DOG!!!!! I still remember when she was brought home as a little baby puppy! She was a good doggy! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.