sand rail Purchase

steveo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to hear more about this 4 seater.

Do you guys offer financing aswell?

We also do financing. We are still working out the final details of the four seater, but should be available around the end of October. E mail me at justin@trickracingproducts.com with some contact info, and I will send you over some stuff when the detail are finished!

Another DeJong for less money and more options.........

2005 DeJong MX2 5 seat sand car

Turnkey 450 hp LS1 w/ chrome package, Just serviced and reconditioned

Mendeola 2D transmission w/ funco shifter cone, New clutch, Power

Steering, Street kit, Leather Seats, Acro HID's, Fortin Shifter, Windshield,

Streight Edje graphics....$60,000

I went down to temecula yesterday and saw this car at His shop. This is the owners wife's car. It it badass

We have a new four seater coming out that should be in that price range!

This sounds funny. Like a 4 seater is cheaper than a 5 seater. Why can't you put a bench in the 4 seater and make it a 5 seater. Maybe you should say you have a different package coming out for $50,000.

Can't beat this deal, but the wait will kill you. Sandwinder out of Arizona!!!!!

LTX Pro 4/5 Seat LS1 Loaded Package........$48,500

completely assembled and turnkey ready

Includes:

4130 Chassis

All suspension arms 4130

Chrome plated front suspension

All suspension hardware

Grade 8 nut and bolt set

Complete steering assembly

Combo spindles

Side panels – powder coated

Powder coating chassis and suspension

Hurst style shifter with shift rod

Optima battery

K-four switches

Auto meter gauges and tach

Floor console

CNC Pedal assembly

CNC throttle pedal with side rest

Center Jamar dual handle billet turn brake

Grant 771 leather steering wheel

Gear One Billet rack and pinion

Gear One Billet steering bearing

Gear One 930 Mid Board hub set with four piston brakes

Race prepped cus with 300m cages

Full coverage cv boots

300m axles

Aluminum floors

Aluminum skid plate

Renegade or beard suspension seats

Crow harnesses

King 2”x10”, 2.5”x14” coil over shocks with piggy reservoirs

IMI hi tork starter

Custom wiring harness and relays

Ron Davis custom Radiator with Spal fans

Aluminum fuel tank

Morse throttle cable and hardware

A.N. braided cooling lines and fittings

A.N. braided fuel lines and fittings

Stainless brake line

Four Hella freeform headlights

Two tail lights

Douglas .190 wheels 15x12, 15x4

Douglas Billet beadlocks front and rear

Extreme 14.50 paddle tires

8.50 S.T.U. razors

Full floor tunnels

Wing trunk

Floor coating

Hood and dash

Aluminum roof

Power steering

2 piston front brakes

Front brakes lines

Mendeola 2D transaxle

Billet three panel mirror

Turnkey engine supply 390 H.P. LS1

Kandy powder coating upgrade

King 2x10 2 tube front bypass shocks

King 2.5x16 3 tube rear bypass shocks

All fluids

Or their basic Ls1 car..........

LTX Pro 4/5 Seat LS1 Package......................$36,000

Includes:

Chassis

All suspension arms 4130

All suspension hardware

Grade 8 nut and bolt set

Combo spindles

Gel cell battery

K-four switches

Floor console

CNC Pedal assembly

Grant 701 steering wheel

Race prepped cv’s with 300m cages

Full coverage cv boots

300m axles

Aluminum floors

Aluminum skid plate

Renegade or Beard suspension seats

Crow harnesses

IMI hi tork starter

Ron Davis custom radiator with spal fans

Aluminum fuel tank

Stainless brake line

Two tail lights

Extreme 6.80 apex front tires

Mendeola 2D transaxle

All fluids

Another good deal on an AG Car

2004 AG sandcar, 2.5 Turbo Subaru, Mendeola 4E, wing trunk,sides, radiator scoop,intelidash - Tuned by DynoShop - less than 2 seasons on car - very fast and reliable - Titled in California

Posting for a friend - please call him - No EMAIL PLEASE

Contact Josh @ 619-997-0463

$33,500

In El Cajon, CA

post-114-1156098252.jpg

Another possibly good deal Steveo

This is an awesome sandrail." It runs, rides and drives like a dream. This is a Joe Fab "Sand Limo" turn key car out of Arizona with 18" of travel both front and back.. It has a new 2002 Honda 3.5 turbo with 400hp. at 5 pounds of boost on 92 octane fuel. 40 hours on motor at most. It has a Southwest Performance computer, Mendeola 2-D transmission, ( not the E series) newly rebuilt with 5 hours on it. Brand new 930 cv's with 300m axles. The shocks are King 2.5 double bypass. PWR aluminum radiator. Tial pop-offs on the intake and exhaust. Crow 3' by 2' padded belts. 4 bucket Beard seats. Drivers is adjustable forward and back. Gear one hubs, stubs, steering box, and brakes. CNC pedals and turning brakes. Lazer stars and 6" K.C's. L.E.D. taillights with brake lights. .080 aluminum formed rolled, painted, and padded roof. The frame, wing, and side pannels are all powder coated candy red, and custom flamed with Dupont Chrome Illusion urethane paint, and then clear coated. The A-arms and trailing arms are silver powder coat. The rear tires are Extream 35.5 Revolutions , new on May 6th, 2006. The fronts are new Sand Tires Unlimited 3 step razorbacks , new in June of 2006. Polished diamond plate floor. Nascar 4 panel Billet rear view mirror. On the rear is a custom mounted removable Warn 2.5 xi ATV winch for use when trailoring, pulling out a friend, or the dreaded I'm stuck. Look at the pictures (it looks even better up close) and if you still have questions feel free to call (541-895-2757)or email. This is a great car that looks, runs, rides, and handles beautifully. Buyer is responsible for full payment, and pick up within 7 days of auction. A downpayment of 1000.00 will be deposited to my paypal account within 24 hrs of auction ending. If you have negative feedback please email me before bidding. Thank you for looking and have a great day.

post-114-1156099835.jpg

Another possibly good deal Steveo

This is an awesome sandrail." It runs, rides and drives like a dream. This is a Joe Fab "Sand Limo" turn key car out of Arizona with 18" of travel both front and back.. It has a new 2002 Honda 3.5 turbo with 400hp. at 5 pounds of boost on 92 octane fuel. 40 hours on motor at most. It has a Southwest Performance computer, Mendeola 2-D transmission, ( not the E series) newly rebuilt with 5 hours on it. Brand new 930 cv's with 300m axles. The shocks are King 2.5 double bypass. PWR aluminum radiator. Tial pop-offs on the intake and exhaust. Crow 3' by 2' padded belts. 4 bucket Beard seats. Drivers is adjustable forward and back. Gear one hubs, stubs, steering box, and brakes. CNC pedals and turning brakes. Lazer stars and 6" K.C's. L.E.D. taillights with brake lights. .080 aluminum formed rolled, painted, and padded roof. The frame, wing, and side pannels are all powder coated candy red, and custom flamed with Dupont Chrome Illusion urethane paint, and then clear coated. The A-arms and trailing arms are silver powder coat. The rear tires are Extream 35.5 Revolutions , new on May 6th, 2006. The fronts are new Sand Tires Unlimited 3 step razorbacks , new in June of 2006. Polished diamond plate floor. Nascar 4 panel Billet rear view mirror. On the rear is a custom mounted removable Warn 2.5 xi ATV winch for use when trailoring, pulling out a friend, or the dreaded I'm stuck. Look at the pictures (it looks even better up close) and if you still have questions feel free to call (541-895-2757)or email. This is a great car that looks, runs, rides, and handles beautifully. Buyer is responsible for full payment, and pick up within 7 days of auction. A downpayment of 1000.00 will be deposited to my paypal account within 24 hrs of auction ending. If you have negative feedback please email me before bidding. Thank you for looking and have a great day.

Im not too sure about those lamp post lights for headlights though.

BUT its Steve he doesnt need to go any faster than walking speed. :shocked2:

Better deal, meant getting basically the same car for a better price. Not just cheaper!

I would have to disagree here, but only if you are talking about new cars. All components cost the same, so the manufacturers that are selling cars cheaper, have cheaper or even less components on them-by the way I am not saying this is a bad thing for the sand guys. So in the end, it is not the same car.

This sounds funny. Like a 4 seater is cheaper than a 5 seater. Why can't you put a bench in the 4 seater and make it a 5 seater. Maybe you should say you have a different package coming out for $50,000.

The four seater will be more of a sandcar. We could do what all the other manufacturers do and try to call it a five seater, but that's why we have five bucket seats in the other car. It seats five adults comfortably, not 2 adults and three kids. So the four seater will seat four adults comfortably, and be offered with less components and options than our five seater, therefore making it more affordable but not sacrificing the strength factor in the sand.

I would have to disagree here, but only if you are talking about new cars. All components cost the same, so the manufacturers that are selling cars cheaper, have cheaper or even less components on them-by the way I am not saying this is a bad thing for the sand guys. So in the end, it is not the same car.

Very interesting topic.......... Here is a list of stuff Sandwinder does for $48,000. Can you explain the stuff on your cars that are better so it will add up to $65,000. That would $17,000 worth of "better components". Just to give us an idea of what you are talking about.

Includes:

4130 Chassis

All suspension arms 4130

All suspension hardware

Grade 8 nut and bolt set

Combo spindles

Optima battery

K-four switches

Floor console

CNC Pedal assembly

Full coverage cv boots

300m axles

Aluminum floors

Aluminum skid plate

Crow harnesses

IMI hi tork starter

Aluminum fuel tank

Stainless brake line

Two tail lights

8.50 S.T.U. razors

Full floor tunnels

Wing trunk

Floor coating

Hood and dash

Aluminum roof

Power steering

2 piston front brakes

Front brakes lines

Mendeola 2D transaxle

All fluids

Edited by JoeDuner

Try looking up

desertratbuggies.com on line I know he does good work just give him a call tell him what you want

he is located in victorville area. He seems to be a good guy and i believe he can build you a buggy

reasonable quick. I bought some king shocks through him among other things and i have seen his work

i think it is some off the best work i have seen. they are also built for the desert .

Very interesting topic.......... Here is a list of stuff Sandwinder does for $48,000. Can you explain the stuff on your cars that are better so it will add up to $65,000. That would $17,000 worth of "better components". Just to give us an idea of what you are talking about.

I also find this very interesting....since I hope to be in the market for one someday. I appreciate this type of subject since I will be watching every $ if that day ever comes. However with the way prices are going.....who knows. :rockwoot:

:beercheers:

Includes:

4130 Chassis

All suspension arms 4130

All suspension hardware

Grade 8 nut and bolt set

Combo spindles

Optima battery

K-four switches

Floor console

CNC Pedal assembly

Full coverage cv boots

300m axles

Aluminum floors

Aluminum skid plate

Crow harnesses

IMI hi tork starter

Aluminum fuel tank

Stainless brake line

Two tail lights

8.50 S.T.U. razors

Full floor tunnels

Wing trunk

Floor coating

Hood and dash

Aluminum roof

Power steering

2 piston front brakes

Front brakes lines

Mendeola 2D transaxle

All fluids

First off we need to make sure we are comparing the same packages: Our base package is $59,999 and the $65,000 number was used earlier in the post, so I went with it and it would allow someone to have a few more options on top of the base package! Now to compare with the above list to justify to you the additional $11,500.

1.75" Tubing

2" Hollow Spindles w/ Kar Tek Hubs

GRADE 12 Suspension Hardware and Grade 8 on everything else

CNC Cutting Brake

CNC HANGING Pedal Assy w/ 3 EZ Fill Tall Masters

HOWE 2.5 Power Rack and Pinion w/ Control Valve

Howe Power Steering Pump

934 Kar Tek Hubs

934 CV's and Axles w/ 300M Cages

Front and FULL Rear (Covers motor and Trans) Skid Plates

5 Bucket Seats

CROW 3X3 5 Point Harnesses

Fuel Safe Fuel Cell w/ Internal Bladder (not just foam baffle)

STU SB 33 Paddles

4 Piston Front Brakes

410 HP Turnkey Engine

All of these things listed are what would be an upgrade off their list to match ours. There are some things that are included with their package that we dont in ours, but we feel that the above components are more important than having chrome a-arms and a wing trunk. I am not saying that their cars or package that they offer is a bad one, just our opinion of what should be included with a desert/sand car.

First off we need to make sure we are comparing the same packages: Our base package is $59,999 and the $65,000 number was used earlier in the post, so I went with it and it would allow someone to have a few more options on top of the base package! Now to compare with the above list to justify to you the additional $11,500.

1.75" Tubing

2" Hollow Spindles w/ Kar Tek Hubs

GRADE 12 Suspension Hardware and Grade 8 on everything else

CNC Cutting Brake

CNC HANGING Pedal Assy w/ 3 EZ Fill Tall Masters

HOWE 2.5 Power Rack and Pinion w/ Control Valve

Howe Power Steering Pump

934 Kar Tek Hubs

934 CV's and Axles w/ 300M Cages

Front and FULL Rear (Covers motor and Trans) Skid Plates

5 Bucket Seats

CROW 3X3 5 Point Harnesses

Fuel Safe Fuel Cell w/ Internal Bladder (not just foam baffle)

STU SB 33 Paddles

4 Piston Front Brakes

410 HP Turnkey Engine

All of these things listed are what would be an upgrade off their list to match ours. There are some things that are included with their package that we dont in ours, but we feel that the above components are more important than having chrome a-arms and a wing trunk. I am not saying that their cars or package that they offer is a bad one, just our opinion of what should be included with a desert/sand car.

1.75 tubing probably costs $1000 more, spindles I don't know, grade 12 bolt don't matter, CNC turn brake costs no more that jamar and isn't any better, hanging brakes are how much more?, Howe power steering over charlynn is probably $1000 more, you run 934 micros and I think the midboards he has are more expensive, they have skid plate too, 5 buckets cost $250 more, he has crow harnesses as well, fuel tank is $500 more, paddles are maybe $200 more, 4 piston brakes are $300 more and engine is $800 more.

For a grand total of $4000............

Now he has Bypass shocks all four corners another $500, front beadlocks $200, they have wing trunk $500, full floor tunnels and roof $600, midboard hubs $1000 more, chrome front suspension, and candy powder upgrade $1000 for a total of $3800 more.

So you have $200 more in parts and are $11,500 more................I guess the deal would be swings towards them......Just my opinion though.

How do you achieve 24" of travel with microstubs, is your car super wide in the rear? How much ground clearance at full bottom?

Edited by JoeDuner

and let the arguing commence about each others car pricing...

remember, turnaround time, quality of welds, car straightness, bend accuracy, wall thickness on rollcage tubing, handling and performance also... looks, warranty, customer service...

all im saying is that just because you think its the same part prices, doesnt mean they are equal cars....or companies

and let the arguing commence about each others car pricing...

remember, turnaround time, quality of welds, car straightness, bend accuracy, wall thickness on rollcage tubing, handling and performance also... looks, warranty, customer service...

all im saying is that just because you think its the same part prices, doesnt mean they are equal cars....or companies

I totally understand, I have been into this sport for some time now. I was only refering to a direct quote of using cheaper parts. I personally would only go with a top ten builder......Sandcars Unlimited, Funco, Tatum, Extreme Performance, Alumicraft, ETC......that's just my personal choice though.

So, here is the quote I was refering to..........

Edited by JoeDuner