Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I can deliver! :xmas_grin:

Hmmm, I have been shopping around for my official "mid life crisis" ride, and a 65 el camino was the first car I ever did donuts in @ 11 years old (brothers car). If I recall correctly it wasn't quite as nice as this one... :chevy:

Posted

Hmmm, I have been shopping around for my official "mid life crisis" ride, and a 65 el camino was the first car I ever did donuts in @ 11 years old (brothers car). If I recall correctly it wasn't quite as nice as this one... :chevy:

That's an awesome memory!

Just let me know when and where to drop it off. :beercheers:

Posted (edited)

As of right now-

What is your favorite Truck of 2010?

Travis Reif - 1965 Chevy El Camino 42%(409 votes).

2nd place- Mark Espino - 1957 Chevy Cameo 20%(192 votes).

When does the voting end?

BTW- You can vote once a day. (just saying........)

Edited by bp-guy
Posted

As of right now-

What is your favorite Truck of 2010?

Travis Reif - 1965 Chevy El Camino 42%(409 votes).

2nd place- Mark Espino - 1957 Chevy Cameo 20%(192 votes).

When does the voting end?

BTW- You can vote once a day. (just saying........)

Good observation.. Your right. Im 413 and 414 woo hoo

Posted

That's an awesome memory!

Just let me know when and where to drop it off. :beercheers:

U R killin me Smalls, Wife likes it, daughters favorite color, if it only had a PS3 for the boy LOL :drinkbeer:

Posted

U R killin me Smalls, Wife likes it, daughters favorite color, if it only had a PS3 for the boy LOL :drinkbeer:

Being installed as I type, how many remotes do you need? :xmas_grin:

Posted

Voted again. Trav is down by 40. You can also vote in each browser. You can also vote on a different computer. Hell I think Cheese and Student are off for two weeks.

Posted

Voted again. Trav is down by 40. You can also vote in each browser. You can also vote on a different computer. Hell I think Cheese and Student are off for two weeks.

I voted an hour before you and he was up by one, now the elco trails by 130, guy with the other rig must have a teacher friend at a bigger school, lol :beercheers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...