bp-guy Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 Just voted also. There are some real nice rides in there. Quote
raspadoo Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 ooooh man, me likey http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-El-Camino-SEMA-Pro-Touring-Resto-Mod-Frame-Off-Hot-Rod-Camino-/330508222194?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf3d33ef2 Quote
Jakster884 Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 ooooh man, me likey http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item4cf3d33ef2 Damn Travis you did not around on this ride. All the pics do this Justice. Sweet looking ride. Quote
TCS T Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 You guys ROCK! Thanks again for all the compliments and support! Quote
TCS T Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 ooooh man, me likey http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-El-Camino-SEMA-Pro-Touring-Resto-Mod-Frame-Off-Hot-Rod-Camino-/330508222194?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf3d33ef2 I can deliver! Quote
raspadoo Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 I can deliver! Hmmm, I have been shopping around for my official "mid life crisis" ride, and a 65 el camino was the first car I ever did donuts in @ 11 years old (brothers car). If I recall correctly it wasn't quite as nice as this one... :chevy: Quote
TCS T Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 Hmmm, I have been shopping around for my official "mid life crisis" ride, and a 65 el camino was the first car I ever did donuts in @ 11 years old (brothers car). If I recall correctly it wasn't quite as nice as this one... :chevy: That's an awesome memory! Just let me know when and where to drop it off. Quote
bp-guy Posted December 18, 2010 Posted December 18, 2010 (edited) As of right now- What is your favorite Truck of 2010? Travis Reif - 1965 Chevy El Camino 42%(409 votes). 2nd place- Mark Espino - 1957 Chevy Cameo 20%(192 votes). When does the voting end? BTW- You can vote once a day. (just saying........) Edited December 18, 2010 by bp-guy Quote
80grit Posted December 18, 2010 Posted December 18, 2010 As of right now- What is your favorite Truck of 2010? Travis Reif - 1965 Chevy El Camino 42%(409 votes). 2nd place- Mark Espino - 1957 Chevy Cameo 20%(192 votes). When does the voting end? BTW- You can vote once a day. (just saying........) Good observation.. Your right. Im 413 and 414 woo hoo Quote
raspadoo Posted December 18, 2010 Posted December 18, 2010 That's an awesome memory! Just let me know when and where to drop it off. U R killin me Smalls, Wife likes it, daughters favorite color, if it only had a PS3 for the boy LOL Quote
TCS T Posted December 18, 2010 Posted December 18, 2010 U R killin me Smalls, Wife likes it, daughters favorite color, if it only had a PS3 for the boy LOL Being installed as I type, how many remotes do you need? Quote
grizwald Posted December 19, 2010 Posted December 19, 2010 ok, I voted for him and latest poll showes him in the lead. Quote
TCS T Posted December 22, 2010 Posted December 22, 2010 (edited) We need your help again! Please re visit the following link http://www.truckinweb.com/webonly/1011trweb_top_10_trucks_of_2010/index.html and vote for "Travis Reif 1965 El Camino" . You can vote once a day and we are now tied for 1st place and need every vote we can get! Thanks everybody for all your support and votes! Edited December 22, 2010 by TCS T Quote
Jakster884 Posted December 22, 2010 Posted December 22, 2010 Voted again. Trav is down by 40. You can also vote in each browser. You can also vote on a different computer. Hell I think Cheese and Student are off for two weeks. Quote
raspadoo Posted December 22, 2010 Posted December 22, 2010 Voted again. Trav is down by 40. You can also vote in each browser. You can also vote on a different computer. Hell I think Cheese and Student are off for two weeks. I voted an hour before you and he was up by one, now the elco trails by 130, guy with the other rig must have a teacher friend at a bigger school, lol Quote
White Rhino Posted December 22, 2010 Posted December 22, 2010 Holy mother that's like 100 votes since I voted a half hour ago!!!! Quote
Jakster884 Posted December 22, 2010 Posted December 22, 2010 734-585. Just voted for a second time today. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.