Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good luck to everyone heading out to the D. To sketchy for me, heading out to Cal city or Jawbone canyon. Close to home, risk vesus gain if you know what Im saying. Everyone who posted up reports 10 gold stars. I really appreciate it. Turning this into a good old family camping hang out trip. After all its what the season is really about. BRapp have fun all :beercheers::DDRrocks: and Merry Xmas. :atv:

Posted

Video of the cross over---

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2FnuqC1vII?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2FnuqC1vII?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2FnuqC1vII?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

  • Like 1
Posted

I am leaving to dumont tomorrow (monday) morning and will arrive to the river around 10am. Will I be able to make in thru the river with a 40 foot deesil pusher (sorry about my spelling) and a 25 foot double stacker trailer?

Posted

I am leaving to dumont tomorrow (monday) morning and will arrive to the river around 10am. Will I be able to make in thru the river with a 40 foot deesil pusher (sorry about my spelling) and a 25 foot double stacker trailer?

after watching that video and seeing those pics earlier....I doubt it unless the BLM is there today.

Posted

my parents left this morning with all the toys on the flat bed. they are meeting my aunt and uncle in baker with there 5th wheel. they said that there not gonna chance it an just stay at Lil dumont. best of luck to whoever crosses the river. happy duning!

Posted

The water is barely flowing today. And people seen to be able to cross carefully. Just saw a guy go through with fifth wheel and trailer, he made it. No sign of blm today either.

Happy duning everyone!

Posted

thanks a bunch for the updates. I know how important it is for me to know the condition and I'm sure everyone else is grateful for the constant flow (pun intended) of new info on the crossing.

Posted

I would still be super careful going g that way although the water has slowed it still looks nasty also we just came from the way that people go from little d and there were four mohos stuck bad

Posted

hey how is the river crossing? can a motorhome get through it now? did the BLM show up at the ranger station yet? can someone please give us an update we are on our way? how about a little Dumont, is it full yet? please call me at 559 - 284 - 5810 .

Posted

When was that taken, David?

As of 4 o clock today H Town Performance said some 4WD's and even some moho's made it through ok. I'm sure it's rough and somewhat sketchy, but they made it.

Posted

When was that taken, David?

As of 4 o clock today H Town Performance said some 4WD's and even some moho's made it through ok. I'm sure it's rough and somewhat sketchy, but they made it.

That was friday.. everyday that passed i am sure it was a little better

Capt

Posted

H Town was pulling in the little dunes when we were pulling out. not sure if they had been to the entrance at that time ... thought they were going to ark at little dunes lol

Capt

Posted

so is it passable for a built 454 motorhome with a banks powerpack able to make it do u think? hauling a trailer with 3 quads? :think:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...