California earthquake predicted for 03/19/11-03/26/11

dunefreak

We'll just have to wait and see if he's right..

We haven't had any decent ones in a while. Historically however, the big ones do bring a lot of work to the demolition and construction industries :ban-split:

post-6067-0-31318200-1300553242_thumb.jp

I know that's terrible to say, but we could certainly use the work :stirthepot:

We'll just have to wait and see if he's right..

We haven't had any decent ones in a while. Historically however, the big ones do bring a lot of work to the demolition and construction industries :ban-split:

post-6067-0-31318200-1300553242_thumb.jp

I know that's terrible to say, but we could certainly use the work :stirthepot:

It's hard to get anything done when your city is in the Pacific though! laughing.gif

There is more than several hundered feet of mountains lol

Not when they are under the pacific. What I meant is the wall of water hitting UT would be several hundred feet.

I don't think CA is going under. I do think there will be a lot of refugees heading out to NV and AZ. You should of seen them hit my area from the wildfires. I live east of the San Andreas fault by about 35 miles. I'll have the ocean front property,,, thats if I could ever find it.

~3 days left. Later CA! :hello:

:laughing::watching:

Yea, later CA,, Oh and later Vegas. The resulting Tsunami would reach UT at several hundred feet.

We'll see what happens :assblast: ,

if she does go under, boating season will just get an early start is all :boat: :woo_hoo:

no body even mentioned the 7,2 or whatever it was that was down by glamis just before christmas.. lol.. FE135 i grew up on the san andreas less than 5 miles from it at anytime.

That's because it didn't break California off of North America. It doesn't count. laughing.gif

I was in glamis during that earthquake :woopitydoo:

We were standing in camp while it shook. You could look out and see ripples of sand coming towards you; it was freakin BAD :headbang1: It looked like little ankle biter waves, or ripples in the ocean.

Well today's the big day for cali to become her own island, right? :assblast:

Maybe dumont will be the new pismo :laughing: Gonna start prepping the jet skis this mornin :blury:

I grew up on and currently live on the San Andreas fault. My mom has a corner of the yard where there is an actual sink hole we always put mulch / dirt in and the pile always sank away. The year after the Panaroma Fire we had some run off come through the property and the water just ran right into the hole. Guess today is the day, good knowing the ones I've met here :beercheers:

Water, check

emergency food supply, check

plenty of .223 so I can take what I don't have and protect what I do, check

earth quake insurance, oops oh well, don't want to build in the new Atlantis anyways :beerpint:

Edited by raspadoo