VEGAS TO DUMONT

gon2retire

That road can be pretty hairy when icy, or in a blind snowstorm, but it's a pretty cool way to go. It's a bit primitive, but I like it.

The long way through Pahrump is not much longer travel time easier on the heavy junk. I'd do the other route in good weather first, because it could be a bit of a surprise your first time, especially the way back.

DSD20Crew.jpg

Edited by Dime Store Hood

I go Tecopa and never have a problem at the tight turns even with the new trailer. :beercheers:

normal_1_(5).JPG

nice toy box. :slap: this season we want to meet all you guys...DDR... been on the web site for a while but still havent hung out with everyone. :ninja:

We take the Tecopa turn off. Haven't pulled the new trailer to Dumont yet, but if Pete can do it so can I. Bought the trailer too late last season to go out there. We will try it this October!

just cause petes truck can make it, doesnt mean yours can JJ!! :ninja::beercheers::slap::slap:

sorry, think its time to move on from that truck JJ. its Cursed or something!

I go tecopa every time. Baker is WAY out of the way (for me) but have gone back thru pahrump on ocassion, like when my son flew off a razor back and busted an arm and 3 teeth oooppppsss.

new hospital opening in pahrump soon !!!!!

Edited by MCGYVER

Maxd what size is your lift?? I have a 8" on 37"s (F250) and was throwing around the idea of a fifth wheel.

8 INCH ON 38'S...BUT I DID CHANGE THE GEARS TO 488. PULLS IT LIKE ITS NOT EVEN THERE. ALSO ZOINK THREDZ HAS THE SAME SET UP. BUT I THINK HE'S HEAVIER THAN MINE. MINE IS A 2000- 40FT. HIS IS ALOT NEWER AND TALLER, AND HE'S HAS FIBERGLASS SIDES. :woo_hoo:

Edited by maxdout