Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

That road can be pretty hairy when icy, or in a blind snowstorm, but it's a pretty cool way to go. It's a bit primitive, but I like it.

The long way through Pahrump is not much longer travel time easier on the heavy junk. I'd do the other route in good weather first, because it could be a bit of a surprise your first time, especially the way back.

DSD20Crew.jpg

Edited by Dime Store Hood
Posted

I used to go thru Teocopa every time. But since I got the big trailer I go thru Paharump. Easier on the equiptment and the dog dosen't get carsick!

Posted

I go Tecopa and never have a problem at the tight turns even with the new trailer. :beercheers:

normal_1_(5).JPG

nice toy box. :slap: this season we want to meet all you guys...DDR... been on the web site for a while but still havent hung out with everyone. :ninja:

Posted

nice toy box. :slap: this season we want to meet all you guys...DDR... been on the web site for a while but still havent hung out with everyone. :ninja:

Thanks! Yep, we definitley need to meet up and hang out this season! :D:beercheers:

Posted

We take the Tecopa turn off. Haven't pulled the new trailer to Dumont yet, but if Pete can do it so can I. Bought the trailer too late last season to go out there. We will try it this October!

Posted

We take the Tecopa turn off. Haven't pulled the new trailer to Dumont yet, but if Pete can do it so can I. Bought the trailer too late last season to go out there. We will try it this October!

just cause petes truck can make it, doesnt mean yours can JJ!! :ninja::beercheers::slap::slap:

sorry, think its time to move on from that truck JJ. its Cursed or something!

Posted

just cause petes truck can make it, doesnt mean yours can JJ!! :beercheers::slap::slap::idiot:

sorry, think its time to move on from that truck JJ. its Cursed or something!

oh sh*t! :ninja::undecided: :shocked2: :shocked2:

Posted

oh sh*t! :beercheers::slap::slap::idiot:

he knows its true, he said so himself. its the JJ Coral Pink Curse on his truck!! :ninja:

ya know i love ya JJ, dont get mad! :laughing:

Get a chevy!! lol

cause mine does so well goin over potesi pulling my hauler!!! :laughing::undecided: :shocked2: :shocked2:

Posted

i always go through tecopa. i went through pahrump on the way back one time because someone said it about the same or quicker. bullshit! tecopa is the way to go. :laughing:

Posted

wrong.. we cant go in the sand very much we get stuckk. but it sure looks cool :laughing:

We camp in the hardpax at Dumont, just above the collection machines.

Ya shouldnt have any trouble there, and we have plenty of Tow straps & 4X4's to pull everyone free if they do get stuck.

Posted (edited)

I go tecopa every time. Baker is WAY out of the way (for me) but have gone back thru pahrump on ocassion, like when my son flew off a razor back and busted an arm and 3 teeth oooppppsss.

new hospital opening in pahrump soon !!!!!

Edited by MCGYVER
Posted

WE GO THRU TACOPA. BUT YES IT GETS A LITTLE HAIRY AT THE TURN AT THE TOP PULLING THIS ONE.

Maxd what size is your lift?? I have a 8" on 37"s (F250) and was throwing around the idea of a fifth wheel.

Posted (edited)

Maxd what size is your lift?? I have a 8" on 37"s (F250) and was throwing around the idea of a fifth wheel.

8 INCH ON 38'S...BUT I DID CHANGE THE GEARS TO 488. PULLS IT LIKE ITS NOT EVEN THERE. ALSO ZOINK THREDZ HAS THE SAME SET UP. BUT I THINK HE'S HEAVIER THAN MINE. MINE IS A 2000- 40FT. HIS IS ALOT NEWER AND TALLER, AND HE'S HAS FIBERGLASS SIDES. :woo_hoo:

Edited by maxdout

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...