Simple things in life...that make you happy

dunefreak

How bout sitting around the campfire listening to the sounds of quads, bikes, rails and generators? Kicking back with good friends (expecially at the dunes) is always a happy thought in my book. :D

This is usually occupied by a loud stereo or movie night!!! i dont remember very many times when we just sat around the fire with nothing on!!!

Another priceless thing that makes me happy...

Standing around the camp fire waiting for the Cap to blow off the sobe bottle...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DDR rocks!!

ok not to get all sappy, but i lost part of what little family I have last year. then i met all of you. so meeting ddr has given me alot to smile about. you guys are my family now!! :flipoff:

so thanks to all of you who have become special to me and made me smile again!!

k im done. :D

Definatley sitting around the campfire drinking and kicking back with freinds, weather it be in the dunes, desert, forest, campground... wherever

riding my 2 wheeler, anywhere, even at apex, as long as i am riding im happy.

kicking it at a friends house just hanging out with no worries

hanging out at a car gathering, not car shows, just a bunch of people with nice rides meeting up at a random spot and bs'ing

boating, thats always a good one, he11, being on the water period.

i know some of these things cost money, its not the money aspect of it, i dont care if im in a 100,000 dollar ride or a rowboat, its what you're doing and the people your with thats fun.

I like to touch my self.... :flipoff:

But for real..I like when the wind is blowing 40 mph the rain is coming down sideways w/ lightning I could just sit on my patio all night and watch that while drinking COLD BEER! watching the trees bend and almost touch the ground that to me is awsome. IT MAKES ME HAPPY :D

I like to touch my self.... :talk030:

But for real..I like when the wind is blowing 40 mph the rain is coming down sideways w/ lightning I could just sit on my patio all night and watch that while drinking COLD BEER! watching the trees bend and almost touch the ground that to me is awsome. IT MAKES ME HAPPY :D

:beercheers::beercheers::headbang1::rockon:

Lots of rain & thunderstorms Rocks!!! :flipoff:

Riding my dirtbike threw the dunes at sunset with my ipod going..... :beercheers:

Finding someone that makes u happpy...... u know who u are :driver:

Wow Hella Pauly!!!!!!! I knew you had feelings for me, but wow!!!!!!!!! Or is it Pete!!!!

Edited by wingnut

Something that makes me smile everytime is when one or both of my daughters wake up before me on Saturday morning and come in to wake me up and just sit there staring at me until I open my eyes, then they light up.

Sitting on the front porch at my cabin listening to the wind come through the trees

And something that really makes me smile (cause I don't care for my neighbors) is firing up my PSD on a cold morning and letting it warm up for 10 minutes.

Sitting around the fire after a good ride through the dunes, opening a Bud Light and just BS'n

When I wake my 3 year old up everymorning and sing "In the leafy treetops the birds sing good morning"

Starbucks decaf iced mocha WITH lots of whipped cream on a bad morning (Is it free when the company I work for pays for my Starbucks card?)

A bath so hot that steam comes off my toes

I LOVE RAIN and WINTER and cloudy cloudy days-I do hate the wind ever since last season at Dumont though

When my neck is tickled it makes me tingle all over "It doesn't get better then that"

Edited by MNMYOUNG