MLK weekend trip

Runnin A Fever

Terry, Let me know if your going for sure. Might be the perfect chance for a day trip to check out my new suspension seats and new front tires since I cancelled my trip to Glamis. Insted I am going to Quartzite to meet with the manager of Idaho Dunes RV to see if there is a chance I can work up there this season. Plus it sounds like some cool DDR folks will be there. Maybe Adam will show up so I can meet him again and spend more time bench racing!!! Not much time to meet at the meeting at Tecopa!

:old:

Well I picked up the M/H today and let's just say that a few things need to be taken care of before I want to hit the road with it so i am staying home this weekend and finishing some final details up. sh*t happens but i want to know why I am always in the valley looking the wrong way?

Hello, just wondering if there is anywhere else to purchase the entry vouchers other than the onsite kiosk. I thought they were available here in vegas? Just want to plan early as I assume there will be a line at kiosk. :director: Thank You.

Hello, just wondering if there is anywhere else to purchase the entry vouchers other than the onsite kiosk. I thought they were available here in vegas? Just want to plan early as I assume there will be a line at kiosk. :director: Thank You.

Johnny Walker RV on Boulder Hwy & Flamingo store./Carter powersports on Decatur or look on BarstowBLM's web site for other locations.

You camping vendor row? I really don't want to be at vendor row.. soo rocky for Shasta feet. I thought you were camping with us? I am confused, but that's nothing new :laughing:

No matter, we'll find eachother.

I maybe out Thursday solo.

If you wake up in the morning and see my stuff camped next to you, don't wake me up with excitement! I may take over your TV on Saturday at 1335 hours!!! :ban-split:

If everything goes right, we may be there late tonight.

BTW - you are now considered a Spoiled BRAT - *just sayin' :beat:

Well today was a perfect day.

Mike's littlen went to the North Pole via the dunes instead of the back road :)

Weather was great windy last night, but a light breeze today.

Dunes are smooth, not many tracks left.

Counted 30 camps earlier, that included single hauler camps.

Hopefully the rest of the weekend is just as great.

• Like 1