dunefreak Posted February 7, 2012 Posted February 7, 2012 So almost 200 shirts weren't enough apparently. I'll be putting in another order for them soon if you want to order more. Let me know asap. Shirts will still be $15. Paypal might work best. I might even eat the shipping and just mail them all out to you guys. I need to know: quantity/ size/ color Quote
ynot Posted February 7, 2012 Posted February 7, 2012 Pete, I will take a large black and a 2xl navy. Quote
foolofsand Posted February 7, 2012 Posted February 7, 2012 dumb question but what do they look like? I couldnt make it out this last weekend. thanks Quote
dunefreak Posted February 7, 2012 Author Posted February 7, 2012 dumb question but what do they look like? I couldnt make it out this last weekend. thanks The previews were posted the week before the regatta. http://www.dumontdun...ndpost&p=228040 Quote
tatooedwhtboy Posted February 7, 2012 Posted February 7, 2012 1 2xl black 1 xl black do you want me to swing by and give you the $ ? Quote
raspadoo Posted February 7, 2012 Posted February 7, 2012 I bought 10 for the crew but they were out of larges, I'll take 2 Quote
dunefreak Posted February 7, 2012 Author Posted February 7, 2012 I bought 10 for the crew but they were out of larges, I'll take 2 Color? Quote
foolofsand Posted February 8, 2012 Posted February 8, 2012 ok, im in for (1) black 2xl. nice shirts. let me know how to pay etc. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted February 8, 2012 Posted February 8, 2012 (edited) Nice design Pete. I wasnt able to make it, but Id like to grab one. Id like 1 large and 1 xl both in black. Let me know what paypal you want me to use. I can cruise by and pick up also. Edited February 8, 2012 by Sincity_blondie Quote
bp-guy Posted February 8, 2012 Posted February 8, 2012 (edited) I 'll take 2 please. XXL both black (unless charcoal is an option, then 1 black 1 charcoal) Let me know where to send the $$ LOL, all these XL, XXL shirts. We are some out of shape duners!!! Edited February 8, 2012 by bp-guy Quote
FE135 Posted February 9, 2012 Posted February 9, 2012 I would like an XL Black please. BP-guy, round IS a shape Quote
goodguys75 Posted February 9, 2012 Posted February 9, 2012 I would like 2 ( 3x shirts) black and blue...( who in the hell wears an XL besides a girl or a 5 yr old boy.....lol ) thanks andre let us know how too pay Quote
dunefreak Posted February 10, 2012 Author Posted February 10, 2012 1 L red 1 L charcoal Thanks! I don't think red will work. Some of the print in the design is red. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 Pete. I need a Mens Medium. The ladies large wasnt a right fit for the sister-n-law in grey. not sure what stock you have left or if you have one at the house or not. I know smalls/mediums werent very hot sellers lol Quote
NE14SAND Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 lol i got 2 for me and 1 for gpssss and didn't even notice number plates untill right now, cooool lol Quote
2Extreme Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 Hey Pete can I order a Charcoal XL shirt? No stickers for this years event? Quote
dunefreak Posted February 12, 2012 Author Posted February 12, 2012 lol i got 2 for me and 1 for gpssss and didn't even notice number plates untill right now, cooool lol Holy crap. Me neither. I didn't even plan that! That's crazy. 20...12! Quote
dunefreak Posted February 12, 2012 Author Posted February 12, 2012 Hey Pete can I order a Charcoal XL shirt? No stickers for this years event? Yep no prob. Ran out of time and budget. I'll see about getting some made up. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.