Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks like I am headed to Gordons Well. My friend really wants to go out but he can't make the trip to Dumont due to work. Hopefully I can make it out there before the season is over.

Posted

all these new members maybe we can try a meet and greet 2pm sat south pole :idea:

i have a tough time remembering 2pm i just don't care about time at the dunes :slap: but i will set a alarm!

  • Like 1
Posted

We go out there every time Steve, I've forgot the time too at times. But I have an excuse......Senior Moments! See you out there. rocket and I and others at the normal spot on the bluff!

Posted

Most of my crew is heading out Thursday. We are camping near seven and should be five haulers. Looking forward to getting out since out last trip was a day trip on New Years. :beerpint:

Posted

Looks like i am postponing my day trip even for this week. looks like it might rain a little and don't want to risk a drive to be wasted.I know I am a whimp but i want the most fun for my money.

Looks like NASCAR weekend will be the next time i can really go since I got some gigs coming up.

Posted

Im gonna be out there the 9-16th. Dont think we will get to stay for the cleanup though. I will try to not tear it up to much out there...LOL

Posted

Headed out tonight or first AM Friday. About 8 rigs in our camp about the same place we had the Haunt Last Halloween. See you all there somewhere. Safe travels!!!!!!

Oh, I can't wait, I am sooooo ready for some sand!

Posted

Heading out at zero dark thirty in the morning. Should be at Wash 14 around 9AM and China Wall around 930. Can always get camp set up after some ripping and tearing. You folks ride safe up there at The D and I'll try and do the same down at Mother G. See ya'll at the clean up and 4SW...

Posted

Heading out at zero dark thirty in the morning. Should be at Wash 14 around 9AM and China Wall around 930. Can always get camp set up after some ripping and tearing. You folks ride safe up there at The D and I'll try and do the same down at Mother G. See ya'll at the clean up and 4SW...

Wash 14? China Wall? :think: Vic, you're on the wrong website! :laughing:

I'm hoping to make cleanup weekend as well. Hopefully we can hook up for one of those epic, long dune runs that weekend! :atv:

Posted

Hope so too Pete. I can't stand around all day just watching the races so I'll be looking forward to one of your hang on for dear life rides! Have a few more HP since I followed you last so maybe it'll be some easier.

  • Like 1
Posted

Hope so too Pete. I can't stand around all day just watching the races so I'll be looking forward to one of your hang on for dear life rides! Have a few more HP since I followed you last so maybe it'll be some easier.

haha right on because I probably have a few less on the ole million mile Rappy. :laughing:

Posted

Wats up fellow sand lovers... Me and my girl r headed out fri mornin from tehachapi. I couldn't get any other friends 2 come along!! Y do ppl buy toys and they just rot in the garage!

O well, it'll just b the 2 of us but we'll have a killer time!! Can't wait 2 come round the bend and c comp hill in all it's glory again!!

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...