I don't know why

DunerDan

but I got really excited about dune season today lol. it happens every year but I try to not think about it until sept at least! maybe it's because I got a new truck, hauler, built the 70, and this will be my daughters first year in the dunes...

so that's it I'm ready to dune and see the people of DDR I don't get to see much!

Edited by DunerDan
  • Like 1

I haven't even thought of the sand much lately. I have been thoroughly been enjoying my summer so far with the new bike. It's at last 3 more months before I'll be back out at D. We have quite a bit planned in October so first trip will probably be sometime in November. I do miss driving my rail especially every time I have to walk around it in the garage. I haven't sat in it yet making turbo blow off valve noises. I give it another month before that starts to happen.

:randog:

• Like 1

I've been working on mine a little each weekend. Just normal off season get it ready stuff. I will also be at St. Anthony's the end of this month. It's a working dune trip though. Best kind!

We've got DS Days going on up at St. A's the 31st-3rd. Always good to see those DDR stickers on the Idaho Dunes RV Park signs and the surrounding signage. Looks like there may be some vehicles sporting some DDR decals up there this time also.

Hear there may be a gathering of YFZ's and Rappy's so I'll see ya'll out in the sand. Watch out for the thundering herd of Sand Pigs!

We've got DS Days going on up at St. A's the 31st-3rd. Always good to see those DDR stickers on the Idaho Dunes RV Park signs and the surrounding signage. Looks like there may be some vehicles sporting some DDR decals up there this time also.

Hear there may be a gathering of YFZ's and Rappy's so I'll see ya'll out in the sand. Watch out for the thundering herd of Sand Pigs!

I'll be at Idaho Dunes RV park. Look me up! My red buggy in avatar will be there.

I haven't even thought of the sand much lately. I have been thoroughly been enjoying my summer so far with the new bike. It's at last 3 more months before I'll be back out at D. We have quite a bit planned in October so first trip will probably be sometime in November. I do miss driving my rail especially every time I have to walk around it in the garage. I haven't sat in it yet making turbo blow off valve noises. I give it another month before that starts to happen.

lmao! I would totally be in the seat doing that.

ya Iv been getting some dual sports in so I'm good, but I think that last season ended earlier than normal with the baby I'm just more amped!

I have been so busy camping and hiking, and concert going, I have not really had sandticipation (and here I thought I was the only one who called it that :laughing: ) this year. And we have only been to Coral once. But we do have one more coral trip this weekend. And anothercamping trip in Sept and then maybe sandticipation will kick in :)

Edited by sand chick

i am ready, but happy to wait for cooler temps. Got my Oregon trip end of the month and that might make it worse once i get out and enjoy the new mods. I am pretty sure I am out for Coral Pink this weekend thanks to having a slow summer.

i probly won't be able to hit Dumont till September myself, unless i do a weekday trip, which is highly possible. Let me know if anyone else is interested in Day tripping on weekdays in Oct.

i probly won't be able to hit Dumont till September myself, unless i do a weekday trip, which is highly possible. Let me know if anyone else is interested in Day tripping on weekdays in Oct.

Sept is still hot as hell out there. Don't expect cooler temps until LATE Oct.

Totally screwed that up... meant to say November, not September. I can't go till after October thanks to work and this dumb getting married thing... i could have a toyhauler

lol! getting married ain't cheap! unless you do it in comp hill haha