dunefreak Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 Who's planning on going? BTW: Halloween weekend is the weekend (Oct 27-28) before just in case anyone was wondering Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 i am hoping to go more 19th-21st weekend but not sure if anyone else is going. I might go the first part of Haloween, like Thurs-Sat??? Since i have the Holiday pass though i have to pay $10 extra for Haloween. Anyone know if you can just pay for that at the machiney things at the entrance?? Quote
tatooedwhtboy Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 Ill be there for sure in my normal spot (bathroom 10) any and all that know my rig swing by and say hello, have a drink, and lets RIDE Quote
ynot Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 I am looking at the weekend before Halloween. I am trying to stay away from holidays. I want to get in some ride time this year since I missed so much of last season. Terry Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 Hey Terry, can i hang out with you??? please, please, please... I promise you don't have to give me a ride in your car, so you should be fine. I come back from the wedding thing in Hawaii on the 18th and will need a vacation from my wife after a week...lol if i don't get any work that weekend i will want to play for sure. Quote
80grit Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 Im planning on the weekend after Halloween for the first trip. Nov 1-4th Quote
sandslayer Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 This will be our first trip with our 17 month old twins, wish me luck! 1 Quote
DunerDan Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 This will be our first trip with our 17 month old twins, wish me luck! ill be there with my 9 month old lol. Can't wait for some sand! I'm an chalked full of work and a vacation to Michigan right before so it's going to go by super fast which is good. Quote
Garfield YXZ Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 ill be there oct 26th to the 29th Quote
ynot Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 Hey Terry, can i hang out with you??? please, please, please... I promise you don't have to give me a ride in your car, so you should be fine. I come back from the wedding thing in Hawaii on the 18th and will need a vacation from my wife after a week...lol if i don't get any work that weekend i will want to play for sure. Adam that's fine but as far as it's looking now I will be camping with sandawg and maybe Rocket over by the cliff overlooking the fee station. At least I think that's the plan. In talking with that old goat i am never sure if he's coming or going as I don't think he knows either! Otherwise i will be in our usual spot but may not have room in M/H but your welcomwe to crash(sleep) in the trailer. Quote
DunerDan Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 ill be there oct 26th to the 29th where are you camping at? Quote
sand chick Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 (edited) That should be our first trip out. Mike will be coming back from China on the 23rd, so it will be hurry and get ready. Halloween and Thanksgiving are the only big holiday weekends we have planned, and MLK.. But that is not really a big holiday weekend. I was hoping for some fresh smooth dumont sand for the first trip, but that will have to wait til one of our many off weekend trips Edited September 18, 2012 by sand chick Quote
ohana1 Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 This will be our first trip with our 17 month old twins, wish me luck! Robert where will you be parked at? we will parked by bathroom #3. Quote
vegas style Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 I'm in for the weekend before to weekend after.cause I got new toys! Quote
Chadwick Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 I like to try and do a trip before the big crowds show up for Halloween. I've done it a few years in a row and Its the way to go although I think last year I was freezing my Arse up in Minnesota instead. I plan on making up for half of my season I missed last year. I can't wait! Quote
andydew Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 This will be our first trip with our 17 month old twins, wish me luck! Haha I laugh only because we're in the same boat. Now, @ 2 years, we took our girls out last february for their first trip...Lil' pink goggles...GOOD LUCK trying to keep their goggles on. Eventually they fall asleep on a gentle buggy run, and then it's fine, but ours didn't want anything to do with their goggles, so yeah...GOOD LUCK Everybody have a great trip, and take lots of pics! Quote
DUNESHAUNT Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 The Haunt will be set up for the Weekend of the 26th, 27th of October. We will be setting up, starting on the 23rd. Just look for the big tan Military tent in the area of #6 and #10. Quote
DUNESHAUNT Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 "Looking for a few Good Monsters!" Are you going to be a Dumont for the Halloween weekend? Are you looking for a new diversion while you're at the dunes? Do you strive to making people wet themselves? If the answer to the above questions is yes, then we have the job for you. We are in need of a few good Monster/Actors for this years haunt. Only 3 hours on Friday night and 3 hours on Saturday night. Send me a PM and I'll send you back more info. Duneshaunt 2012 Quote
dunefreak Posted September 19, 2012 Author Posted September 19, 2012 "Looking for a few Good Monsters!" Are you going to be a Dumont for the Halloween weekend? Are you looking for a new diversion while you're at the dunes? Do you strive to making people wet themselves? If the answer to the above questions is yes, then we have the job for you. We are in need of a few good Monster/Actors for this years haunt. Only 3 hours on Friday night and 3 hours on Saturday night. Send me a PM and I'll send you back more info. Duneshaunt 2012 You should start a thread instead of posting it here. Quote
mush Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 yep we will be there around deep 3 area Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 looking forward to something, one of those weekends so I will see what happens with work, and all that. I am good in the trailer if need be, but that out by the cliff is really far away from the dunes. Quote
ynot Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 looking forward to something, one of those weekends so I will see what happens with work, and all that. I am good in the trailer if need be, but that out by the cliff is really far away from the dunes. Yeah it is, nice and quiet and not to much dust. Quote
elpato Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 (edited) ill be there Edited September 19, 2012 by elpato Quote
cruddymutt Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 I will be there but Im going to camp at the baby dunes. Havent been out there in 5 years or so. Cant ride quads anymore and I kicked my Banshee down to my 15 yo daughter and she hasnt rode it in the sand yet. Plus my wife hasnt gone an a dune ride in the XP yet either. Need to get our sand feet back. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.