DDR Mom is home and will bek for sometime

sandawg

For those of you that know Rebecca, (SKYZ) creator of the "Peeps", had an accident and seriously broke her leg. She had surgery to correct the issue but will be down for quite some time. I know she would appreciate hearingfrom her DDR friends. I just found out tonight. Just don't tell her that I spilled the beans............

Personally I am hoping for her fast and complete recovery!

• Like 1

Wow, Thanks guys. I just saw this. It happened New Years Eve afternoon. I was cleaning my ceiling fan over my kitchen table, the table started to tip, so I sort of slipped/jumps and landed at a bit of an angle. 5 inch crack down the center of my Fibula, the part that cradles the knee, broke and crushed it in 3 pieces and broke my tibula in half. 5 days in hospital and rehab and I was able to escape. :finger: Harmon Rehab Center should be closed down. I can't pull and weight on it for about 3-4 weeks (they say). Trying to see the ortho doc now and get the skinny on what is going on.

Didn't even get a :newyears: but did get a body pumped full of morphine. zzz,,,Whoa. Then after that, is was IV (something that ended in did Driamdid) every for hours and two percocets in between. Gonna be awhile til this gets better. Have a 10 inch scare down the side to my leg with 17 staples. Need pic's? LOL Thanks for your kind words.

• Like 1

Hi Skyz!! Get better real soon. Next time at Dumont you can compare scars with Carolyn. She had a right knee replacement three months ago and is at rehab as I type this. Hope to see you soon. Rocket and Booster

• Like 1

Wow, Thanks guys. I just saw this. It happened New Years Eve afternoon. I was cleaning my ceiling fan over my kitchen table, the table started to tip, so I sort of slipped/jumps and landed at a bit of an angle. 5 inch crack down the center of my Fibula, the part that cradles the knee, broke and crushed it in 3 pieces and broke my tibula in half. 5 days in hospital and rehab and I was able to escape. :finger: Harmon Rehab Center should be closed down. I can't pull and weight on it for about 3-4 weeks (they say). Trying to see the ortho doc now and get the skinny on what is going on.

Didn't even get a :newyears: but did get a body pumped full of morphine. zzz,,,Whoa. Then after that, is was IV (something that ended in did Driamdid) every for hours and two percocets in between. Gonna be awhile til this gets better. Have a 10 inch scare down the side to my leg with 17 staples. Need pic's? LOL Thanks for your kind words.

as a paramedic that place should have been taken down 20 yrs ago....cant belive they sent you there....people leave with infections from that place...or dead

b*tches are clean as can be. Now, after a week and half of someone else dictating the action in my house, I need a house cleaner. Augh How come everyone can't be a clean/organized freak like me.

Get up and do it yourself with your cructches, cains, or other items of choice.

oh crap, sorry to hear. I didn't get hurt as bad as you when I fell, but being broken sucks eitherway. I was on NORCO...that stuff was AWESOME! My wife took me to a party after a dose, and she said I was hilarious :headbang1: Hope they keep you well "medicated", and listen when they say to rest...I didn't and I'm still paying for it :cripple:

Heal up; it's dune season :slap::)

b*tches are clean as can be. Now, after a week and half of someone else dictating the action in my house, I need a house cleaner. Augh How come everyone can't be a clean/organized freak like me.

Get up and do it yourself with your cructches, cains, or other items of choice.

:idea: If this is who I think it is, your wife got ran over by a car for me, I think If I asked she's do almost anything. After all she's my wife too. :lol: Now if this is not who I think it is. :beercheers::cripple: My bad.

Got 17 staples out yesterday. Healing faster then he thought I would. 12 weeks til I can put weight on it. I broke it really, really bad.

I think I going with my, "I was practicing my Sofie table dance :sofie: for New Years Eve, and one of my stiletto heels broken and I fell off the table. LOL.

What makes me sad is there goes my Hairy Leg Model career.