how do you fill about law enforcement

turbo_bruce

No pot shots Bruce. I'm just funnin' like the rest of ya. It will all be good around the campfire after some good long rides.

Is the other thread locked? Probably good at this point.

Have a buddy that grenaded his DS motor over in Wyoming so I may put you guys in touch with one another.

Chirp chirp!

wow that was just wrong but bet nothing will be done to him . they enforce the law but not follow the law . and the bike rider will probably not fallow up with making a complaint due to the fact that he will be scared of retaliation. but if you watch the vid the bike did stop fast out of no were but you do have to fallow at a safe distance to stop in time i do think that is the law. then the cop used scare tactics threatened and bullied him to get away with it just wrong

Edited by turbo_bruce

I know , now matter what is said that you wouldnt believe me anyways, but this made the news THIS morning.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50142271n

Maybe they would not have to cut pay if they didnt have to pay all the officers that get caught doing bad things, then have to give them their jobs back with back pay that they didnt work for.

If you dont want to watch the clip, its about the fact that its almost impossible to fire a cop. They get fired, but they almost always get their job back with back pay if they try. Apparently their are many avenues for them to use to pressure the agencies to put them back on the force. Just like writing bullshit tickets, its simply costs to much to fight them, so they get their jobs back even AFTER huge ethical violations. By the time they get back, its not news worthy so all is good.

So getting your job back is just a Leo thing? Any strong union can get the same results. I have personally seen guys get fired and not get their job back. I fully supported them getting fired. It seems like you all like to put us in the same basket. I am sure there are lazy slackers at your job that are not worthy of their jobs. Should i assume your just like them?

HOLY sh*t, reading most of these run on sentences, spelling and grammar gave me a headache and made me laugh at the same time also. BTW....I LIKE PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grammar spelling is bad but iam glad i was able to make you laugh. as for as the headache just keep doing them drugs and alcohol btw i like any food

I know , now matter what is said that you wouldnt believe me anyways, but this made the news THIS morning.

http://www.cbsnews.c...h/?id=50142271n

Maybe they would not have to cut pay if they didnt have to pay all the officers that get caught doing bad things, then have to give them their jobs back with back pay that they didnt work for.

If you dont want to watch the clip, its about the fact that its almost impossible to fire a cop. They get fired, but they almost always get their job back with back pay if they try. Apparently their are many avenues for them to use to pressure the agencies to put them back on the force. Just like writing bullshit tickets, its simply costs to much to fight them, so they get their jobs back even AFTER huge ethical violations. By the time they get back, its not news worthy so all is good.

Seems to me that the clip shows that the LEO commanders don't have any say on giving someone thier jobs back. Seems like some bleeding heart civilians like to over rule the agency heads.

Not sure how this proves your point.

What's the point of this topic? We've been going in circles about law enforcement for weeks now. It's just like arguing about politics. It never ends. I think we all know where everyone stands and it isn't going to change anything bitching back and forth about it. At least in the very beginning in the BLM/sub-group meeting thread ynot tried to be constructive about the situation with LEOs at Dumont and hardly anybody emailed him with the info he needed. People obviously just like to complain.

Let's just agree to disagree and let this go.

• Like 1