rhino king Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 ok thanks pete for letting me drop a duce in your toilet,,,no i dont like qauds running every minute by my trailer,,but who does when there on three hours sleep,,,hes a good kid though!! the guyz from ca were cool,pete loves burnt hockey pucks and loves to hit the king in the neck,,pay back IS comming SOON!!! ,I LOVE STEVEO WHEN HES DRUNK I NEED A TRANSLATION BOOK FOR HIM!!! of course they do,,thanks to my dvd player because that three dollor piece of sh*t didnt,,,work had a lot of fun but missed our normal guyz!! why does eddie have boots???? :no_no: had fun though and joe update your beer!!!!
trqjnky Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 another observation of the weekend.. wingnuts HULKAMANIA headband
rhino king Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 another observation of the weekend.. wingnuts HULKAMANIA headband AND THAT OUT FIT HE WAS WEARING
dunefreak Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 AND THAT OUT FIT HE WAS WEARING yeah baby throwup :no_no:
RAGDOLL MX Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 i have said it once and ill say it again..... you all need adult supervision
DUNE SMURF Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 sorry stevo :no_no: i didn't even know i took that pic till last night.... thats funny though thanks pete
dunefreak Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 That pic was actually before the "cake incident", but I couldn't resist. He was probably talking about the sand in his eye from the ride we just got back from when I accidently plowed sand with the car a couple times trying to take those quad transitions. doh
DUNE SMURF Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 That pic was actually before the "cake incident", but I couldn't resist. He was probably talking about the sand in his eye from the ride we just got back from when I accidently plowed sand with the car a couple times trying to take those quad transitions. doh well it is still funny.....thats what is fun about sharing pics....you never know who got what
Richard Cheese Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 anyone see the warthogs doing their flyovers last weekend???
dunefreak Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 anyone see the warthogs doing their flyovers last weekend??? yep, they were flying pretty low and slow
Randog Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 anyone see the warthogs doing their flyovers last weekend??? I dig on that. But I missed em' this time I make parts for the A-10 and others like F14 - F18, C130, F111 and more for the DOD. It's cool for me to see them in action. R-
SandBox_Kid Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 Ok....so nobody ever commented on the circle. Was DDR actually able to make a circle this time?
Richard Cheese Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 I dig on that. But I missed em' this time I make parts for the A-10 and others like F14 - F18, C130, F111 and more for the DOD. It's cool for me to see them in action. R- a couple of years ago, while we were banging comp hill, 5 to 6 of them flew by, with the last one dipping down below the tips of the dunes, and exiting to the north between comp hill and whatverv that hill is to the east of it.... pretty cool!!!! you can also hear them drop their ordinances about a minute or two after flying through
dunefreak Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 Ok....so nobody ever commented on the circle. Was DDR actually able to make a circle this time? Actually yes...it was a nice HUGE, round circle this time along with some semi circles surrounding camp as well.
steveo Posted October 10, 2006 Posted October 10, 2006 sorry stevo i didn't even know i took that pic till last night.... thats funny though thanks pete That is funny sh*t.
got boost? Posted October 11, 2006 Posted October 11, 2006 I too almost ran outt afuel. I think I need to clean my air filter in the truck. It's wayyy overdue. Maybe I got the last of the diesel. I stopped there for fuel and it shutoff at 74 bucks. John, was that you pulled over checking something on the truck or toyhauler on the side of the road just after the switchbacks on the Tecopa road? I wasn't sure. i ran outta fuel right passed durango on blue diamond
dunefreak Posted October 11, 2006 Posted October 11, 2006 i ran outta fuel right passed durango on blue diamond right, but was it you that pulled over (for something else) just after the switchbacks on the Tecopa road?
dunefreak Posted October 11, 2006 Posted October 11, 2006 ^^^ nope.... oh ok, it must have been someone else with a truck like yours then
Recommended Posts